ES2 Stack [Stacky McStacka'licious]
Sep 11, 2007 at 7:26 AM Post #31 of 78
Neil,
Congratulations on a simply stunning setup.
At the all too brief unboxing at the norcal meet I hadn't fully appreciated the obvious thought that went in to the specc'ing and building of this amp.

The way the ES2's dimensions echo that of the Emm Labs gear. The way the wood front panels harmonize with the HE90's.

Not too shabby
wink.gif

Does this mean that you need to get taller posts for the rack, another shelf, and two more isolation platforms? or will that be on hold until the NWO GO arrives?

More importantly have you commissioned a set of custom flightcases, and begun the special training for a crew of roadies? How else will the attendee's of Can Jam 08, or any other meet, get to appreciate such excellence?

Wishing you many, many, hours of listening pleasure.

Sep 11, 2007 at 7:48 AM Post #33 of 78
Neil,

Congrats. Now I can't wait to get my ES-1. Mikhail, great job as usual.

Sep 11, 2007 at 3:45 PM Post #37 of 78
I love the look of the other Single Power offreings, but this new direction in aesthetics is absolutely gorgeous! It looks fantastic with your EMM Labs and other equipment. I can only venture a fuzzy guess as to how lovely it must sound. The ES-1 just blew my mind, I'm not sure my mind can fathom a further progression of that sound. I hope to be able to hear one someday, maybe at HeadFest Chicago?
Congratulations on a stunning system!

Sep 11, 2007 at 4:47 PM Post #38 of 78
I must say I'm quite surprised when I saw the styling. "Is that really a SinglePower amp?" I thought to myself when I saw the first picture of it.

Very different to the other SinglePower stuff though I agree that if anything warrants a departure from the norm, then this is it. I bet it looks even better 'in the flesh' so to speak.

Sep 11, 2007 at 4:58 PM Post #39 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob N /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if Mikhail would come out to me if I had any problems
rs1smile.gif

For you, Rob, I am guessing yes! But of course he would have to rent a Range Rover upon arrival instead of a Hummer!
very_evil_smiley.gif

I'm free at lunch today Neil if you are going to be home. As you know, my office is only minutes away from the sonic nirvana going on at your place... just sayin'
cool.gif

Sep 11, 2007 at 11:15 PM Post #40 of 78
One more Hearty Congrats!!!

Sep 12, 2007 at 6:20 AM Post #41 of 78
dude, that thing's huge!! stop skimping on cameras and get something better than an iPhone though.

enjoy the amp Neil.

Sep 12, 2007 at 11:29 AM Post #42 of 78
Quote:

Originally Posted by Voltron /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For you, Rob, I am guessing yes! But of course he would have to rent a Range Rover upon arrival instead of a Hummer!
very_evil_smiley.gif

You wouldn't get a Hummer down my road
rs1smile.gif

Sep 12, 2007 at 5:05 PM Post #44 of 78
Nelivg,

How much do they weigh?

Sep 12, 2007 at 5:25 PM Post #45 of 78
That power supply is insane itself. Mikhail said something like 50-60 pounds.The top half shipped at 30 pounds with packing.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back