Ergonomic perfection? Yes, at a price. The Linum "Super Balanced" cable
Dec 16, 2016 at 2:20 AM Post #106 of 119
Are you going to be offering different lengths? I am only average height but even then there is no way 127cm will reach from my pocket to my ears without pulling every time I get my phone out. I normally go for around 140-150cm as the perfect length.

Standard length is 127 cm. We have for some time now offered the Linum BaX in a different length (162cm), yet experienced only little demand. So as a start, we will only be offering the standard length. Sorry to disappoint you. We will keep your comment and preferred lenght in mind though. If others here have similar experience, we would of course like to hear your opinions.

Dec 16, 2016 at 5:25 AM Post #107 of 119
  Hi guys

As twister6 shows, we are one step closer, yet still need some work done. Aiming for the best, no compromises are made. We need the last bits of testing and manufacturing planning to fall into place before we know exact release date. You will hear more next week :).

Cheers

Hi, Thanks for that info, however can you help me understand why this has taken so long to bring to market? I am asking because there are people on this forum who had one of your Supertax cable on 4th March 2015 (he posted on here), so why has it taken so long from then and they are still not ready?

Dec 16, 2016 at 10:06 AM Post #108 of 119
Hi, Thanks for that info, however can you help me understand why this has taken so long to bring to market? I am asking because there are people on this forum who had one of your Supertax cable on 4th March 2015 (he posted on here), so why has it taken so long from then and they are still not ready?

( my thoughts having talked quite a lot with estron )

The first super bax cables were 100% hand made as a prototype and given to a few select to see how it worked.

And because of all the feedback with there current line up they want to make sure the new bax super cable is more durable, as some of the lineup there is now have a weak spot where the wire inter the 3,5 plug all in all I think they won't compromise with quality and the product has to be 100% perfect before they launch it.

And ones the final product is done a production line as to be made that takes time as well :)

Dec 23, 2016 at 7:22 AM Post #109 of 119
As promised an update on the Linum Super BaX. Please check our newsletter just sent out.

Happy holidays everyone, we wish you all the best for 2017.

Comments are of course welcome, yet we will probably not be able to answer until next year. We will be off for holidays next week recharging for a Super Linum year :)

Feb 9, 2017 at 10:36 PM Post #111 of 119
  As promised an update on the Linum Super BaX. Please check our newsletter just sent out.

Happy holidays everyone, we wish you all the best for 2017.

Comments are of course welcome, yet we will probably not be able to answer until next year. We will be off for holidays next week recharging for a Super Linum year :)

Can't wait hear news about the 2-Pin cables. Any updates from the December email?

Feb 10, 2017 at 11:12 AM Post #113 of 119

@Spamateur check out the Linum website where there is an update.

None of the info on the site is new. The email from December provides more specific info for folks who have been on the mailing list for awhile. That's really what I was asking about.

Feb 10, 2017 at 2:48 PM Post #115 of 119
Feb 20, 2017 at 11:37 PM Post #116 of 119
Hi @Linum

Is the advertised 0.75Ohm impedance for a single channel or loop impedance?

Thanks!

Feb 24, 2017 at 6:04 PM Post #118 of 119
Well the limited sales sold out so lets hope to some reviews on here please folks!

Jan 11, 2019 at 8:00 AM Post #119 of 119
This thread has been quiet for too long :wink:

The SuperBaX is today's review over at Headfonia!
https://www.headfonia.com/review-linum-superbax-2/

linum-superbax-5.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back