ER6is vs. Shure SE110s. Anyone try both?
Dec 14, 2008 at 4:43 PM Post #4 of 17
in fact, from what I've read, people even rate the ER 6i over the 210 most of the time. I have tried the SE110 briefly before getting my ER 6i's and from a little bit of memory, they had a little bit more (quantity) bass but everything wasn't quite as clear and mid-highs and highs didn't stand out even in the type of music where it should.

Dec 14, 2008 at 5:41 PM Post #7 of 17
As far as I know, both the SE110 and the er6i don't have replaceable cables.
confused_face(1).gif
So they're on equal footing in that respect.

Dec 14, 2008 at 5:47 PM Post #8 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by Crikey /img/forum/go_quote.gif
As far as I know, both the SE110 and the er6i don't have replaceable cables.
confused_face(1).gif
So they're on equal footing in that respect.

Oh I meant an extension cable which is replaceable.

How much does Shure charge you for one of those
icon10.gif

Dec 14, 2008 at 6:35 PM Post #10 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by evu325 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
i have the se210 and the er6is and i prefer the er6is

Nice to know, but please explain why you prefer the ER6i's

Dec 16, 2008 at 3:26 AM Post #12 of 17
I think some reviewers even prefer ER6i to the then more expensive E3c.

Shure of coz has that poor cable that will crack for alot of people. At least it doesnt have as much microphonics as the ER6i and doesnt need to insert as deep (kinda fiddly as well)

Dec 16, 2008 at 3:40 AM Post #13 of 17
My se210 sounds muddy compared to the er6i. before i heard the etys i didnt notice though so thats up to you. The cable is a problem on the e2c's mine started separating after about a year. ive had the se210s for over a year and theyre still holding up well with no signs of wear even though i havent been TOO careful with them. I guess the se210s are a little more "fun" than the slightly sterile sound of the er6is.

Dec 16, 2008 at 4:07 AM Post #14 of 17
@extension cable guy you can use an extension cable for any phone, I dont see why mandatory extension cable system should be a pro, its more connectors to sit around

@member worn over ear er 6i's have almost nothing for microphonics, nothing you can hear with music going anyways

Dec 17, 2008 at 12:03 AM Post #15 of 17
Quote:

Originally Posted by TacticalPenguin /img/forum/go_quote.gif
@member worn over ear er 6i's have almost nothing for microphonics, nothing you can hear with music going anyways

yup i know, but it fells down quiet often, and kinda stuck out (not as bad as TF10) :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Back