er6i with shure's soft flex sleeves?
Jun 6, 2005 at 9:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

theSleepyOne

New Head-Fier
i'm very close to purchasing the er6i, but before i take the plunge i wanted to ask which soft flex sleeve fits the er6i: the ones for the E1c/E3c/E4c/E5c, or the one for the E2c? link to soft flex sleeves
it sounds like these soft flex sleeves are pretty comfortable and don't go as far into your ear as the tri-flanges would. does anyone have any experiences with an er6i and these sleeves?

i would also like to add that this site is freakin addicting
lambda.gif

Jun 6, 2005 at 10:43 AM Post #2 of 5
All the sleeves for the E1/E3/E5 will fit the E6i, just be very careful when you remove them, because the E6i filters will get stuck in the sleeve, sound was the same as the normal tri flanges, maybe a little bit more comfortable.

Jun 6, 2005 at 11:38 AM Post #3 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by theSleepyOne
i'm very close to purchasing the er6i, but before i take the plunge i wanted to ask which soft flex sleeve fits the er6i: the ones for the E1c/E3c/E4c/E5c, or the one for the E2c? link to soft flex sleeves
it sounds like these soft flex sleeves are pretty comfortable and don't go as far into your ear as the tri-flanges would. does anyone have any experiences with an er6i and these sleeves?

i would also like to add that this site is freakin addicting
lambda.gif

yes it fits the er6i but one thing to remind that the tab of the er6i is shorter than the shures', so it can't hold the shure sleeves firmly, it may leaves the sleeves in your ear when u pull the er6i out of your ear.

Jun 6, 2005 at 7:40 PM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by theSleepyOne
what about fitting the soft sleeves over the foam tips as some people have done? will that secure the soft sleeve on the er6i?

There's a post within this thread with a link about doing the mod on a pair of er6's, maybe it will help.
http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showt...73#post1384473

Users who are viewing this thread

Back