ER6I VS E3C
Dec 31, 2004 at 12:49 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

clackman

100+ Head-Fier
Which one has deeper and clearer bass effect? Which one worth buying?
orphsmile.gif

Dec 31, 2004 at 1:39 PM Post #2 of 6
I see this is your first post, so let me start by saying, welcome to Head-Fi. Sorry about your wallet.
biggrin.gif

There has been LOTS of discussion comparing these 2 phones. I suggest you do a search.

Dec 31, 2004 at 3:14 PM Post #3 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Pov
I see this is your first post, so let me start by saying, welcome to Head-Fi. Sorry about your wallet.
biggrin.gif

There has been LOTS of discussion comparing these 2 phones. I suggest you do a search.

Thanks! my friends always love sony earbuds,such as MDR-E888, and they told me that its highs are better than E3C and ER6I. So, what should I do.....
any suggestions?

Dec 31, 2004 at 6:19 PM Post #4 of 6
Based on the canlphones I haave listened to I like the E3s/e3cs the best. I found the Er6is too thin and dead sounding; still great canalphones though, the Er4p were amazingly detailed (however some say er4s detail is fake detail created by an effect in the highs), but disliked them for their extremly thin sound. My favorite, the E3s outperform the 6is without a doubt, but lose to the er4s in detail, but then win to the er4 as they sound most musical, and most full. Get the E3s.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99315

Dec 31, 2004 at 6:50 PM Post #5 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr Iriver
Based on the canlphones I haave listened to I like the E3s/e3cs the best. I found the Er6is too thin and dead sounding; still great canalphones though, the Er4p were amazingly detailed (however some say er4s detail is fake detail created by an effect in the highs), but disliked them for their extremly thin sound. My favorite, the E3s outperform the 6is without a doubt, but lose to the er4s in detail, but then win to the er4 as they sound most musical, and most full. Get the E3s.

http://www6.head-fi.org/forums/showthread.php?t=99315

i found that to be the opposite...i found the shures to lack detail, and have a cloudy lower end. my vote goes for the 6is.

Dec 31, 2004 at 6:54 PM Post #6 of 6
Quote:

Originally Posted by clackman
Thanks! my friends always love sony earbuds,such as MDR-E888, and they told me that its highs are better than E3C and ER6I. So, what should I do.....
any suggestions?

e3c and er6i are technically superior than e888 but e888 sounds more musical than these two

Users who are viewing this thread

Back