ER6i tips question
May 11, 2007 at 5:28 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 6

Navster

New Head-Fier
I got my pair of ER6-i around the time when they were first available. I've used those foamies (ER6I-13E) and replaced with the same. Since then, they've released some newer foamies and I was just wondering if anyone has any experience with them. Or maybe some foam tips from other IEMs that fit better? I really like the isolation that I get from the 13E as I work in a mail sorting room kind of environment so it's noisy but the it's pretty intrusive. Thanks for any kind of help.

May 11, 2007 at 6:07 AM Post #4 of 6
I bought my ER6i about a month or two ago, I'm assuming they're the newer foamies. They're great, really comfortable and great isolation. It makes wearing these earphones a lot more enjoyable than the flanges.

May 11, 2007 at 6:28 AM Post #5 of 6
Cool. Hmm, looks like I'm going to give the Comply tips a try. Thanks for the advice.
smily_headphones1.gif

May 11, 2007 at 12:47 PM Post #6 of 6
I should have also mentioned the new Shure "black olive" foams. They provide excellent sound isolation and are pretty easy to insert. On me they are less comfortable than the Complys, but that's probably just me - I haven't heard anyone else complain. They're well worth a try.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back