ER6 for under $50 shipped
Dec 31, 2004 at 9:57 AM Post #16 of 39
CRAP, i missed it it looks like. If ANYONE would be so generous as to sell a pair, pm me and we can talk. God, you can't even know how much I wanted these.
frown.gif

Dec 31, 2004 at 10:24 AM Post #17 of 39
I got order confirmation, and 20% coupon, but not celebrating till I get order shipped email. well actually i am kinda happy, i cant help it

btw the ER-6i as well as ER-4 are good deals if you are in the market for them.

Dec 31, 2004 at 10:43 AM Post #18 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by funnytimes
I got order confirmation, and 20% coupon, but not celebrating till I get order shipped email. well actually i am kinda happy, i cant help it

btw the ER-6i as well as ER-4 are good deals if you are in the market for them.

What time did you order at? I ordered at 2:30pm EST and still havent received confirmation. Then again, I didnt enter in a password for an account, but it still said it would email me with confirmation.

You didnt get 20% on the er-6's, did you?

Dec 31, 2004 at 11:29 AM Post #19 of 39
I ordered one for $50. Then I found out about the 20% coupon and ordered again.

So, I've got one coming for 50 and one coming for 40. If my older sister doesn't want the ones for 50, I think I might just sell 'em here on Head-Fi
smily_headphones1.gif

Dec 31, 2004 at 11:52 AM Post #20 of 39
Well if any of you are willing to sell any extra pairs you might have purchased, or you are dissatisfied with your pair, please let those of us who lucked out know!

Dec 31, 2004 at 4:43 PM Post #21 of 39
Quote:

The items that you selected and submitted with your order during checkout are available and have been located in our warehouse.

etysmile.gif

Jan 1, 2005 at 8:52 PM Post #24 of 39
First I've heard of this website. I hope those who've ordered will keep us posted on the orders. Price is almost too good. Hope we've got another option. Anyone done business with them satisfactorily in the past?

Jan 2, 2005 at 8:25 AM Post #26 of 39
Er-6i is selling there for $96 shipped after the 20% PLM20 coupon code. I'm still debating whether I should get a pair. I'm quite happy with my SR-60s and Eggos. Will these be a great leap above them?

Jan 2, 2005 at 8:52 AM Post #27 of 39
Quote:

Originally Posted by dmunky
Er-6i is selling there for $96 shipped after the 20% PLM20 coupon code. I'm still debating whether I should get a pair. I'm quite happy with my SR-60s and Eggos. Will these be a great leap above them?

I would expect a huge leap in percieved detail due to isolation, even in quiet surroundings, unless of course you already listen at high volumes with your current phones. I would also expect a huge drop in bass response, even though ER6i are bassy for canalphones.

Jan 3, 2005 at 8:57 PM Post #29 of 39
I should have checked the mail - I actually received mine today! They shipped from Kentucky. Brand new Er 6's for $50... I'm not even that annoyed I didnt know about the 20% off coupon before making the purchase.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back