ER4-Ps cutting out?
Feb 13, 2005 at 3:38 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Darwin022

100+ Head-Fier
I ordered a pair of ER4-Ps just before christmas, I love them. However, the right channel cuts out occasionally. does it with either the silicon or foam tips. I thought it was an issue with me pushing them in (I grab them from the black part and push them in). Anyway, it's getting a little worse. it seems to only be when I move the cable way up at the top (the red part) or if I touch the black part, and JUST the right side.

just really annoying. Has any one else experienced this? How good is Etymotic customer service about making them right? Thanks!

Feb 13, 2005 at 4:06 AM Post #2 of 3
It sounds like your phones are having issues. Give Etymotic a call. They will take care of you as they have stellar customer service.

Feb 13, 2005 at 6:27 AM Post #3 of 3
Quote:

Originally Posted by TomN
It sounds like your phones are having issues. Give Etymotic a call. They will take care of you as they have stellar customer service.

Great
biggrin.gif
I'll call them up Monday. I'm going to Iowa for work tomorrow, so it might have to wait till I get back. They are usable, it's just somewhat annoying (nowhere near as bad as my grado cutout
frown.gif
)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back