ER4 cable (APS?), new Phonaks, or?
Feb 12, 2009 at 3:53 AM Post #16 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by momerath /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Etymotics replied today:

Thanks to all who contributed to my decision. One last question: where's the best place to buy the PFEs in the US? I see 2 amazon sellers, but neither have much history.

here you go...

Audéo - A more intense music experience - Home

enjoy your purchase!

Feb 12, 2009 at 5:14 AM Post #17 of 20
Was that meant to be helpful or sarcastic G3n0c|d3? I've been to their site and seen their list, which includes two hearing aid dealers about an hour drive from me (and I don't drive). I guess should have been more specific and said, "where's the best place to buy the PFEs online for shipment within the US?".
rolleyes.gif

Feb 12, 2009 at 6:55 AM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by momerath /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Was that meant to be helpful or sarcastic G3n0c|d3? I've been to their site and seen their list, which includes two hearing aid dealers about an hour drive from me (and I don't drive). I guess should have been more specific and said, "where's the best place to buy the PFEs online for shipment within the US?".
rolleyes.gif

i was meant to be helpful....
i thought the website is for the US and canada.... I guess i was wrong....
and again sir.... i meant to help

well thats all i can do now.... (since the phonak is NOT going to be shipped here in my country! argh.... the agony!)
biggrin.gif

Feb 12, 2009 at 8:15 PM Post #20 of 20
Doh! I'm really sorry, G3n0c|d3.
redface.gif

I somehow missed out on the fact that you can order from that site. I guess it's the way the initial product page looks like a standard oem product page, with "find out more" links; between that and the "find dealer" link, I had come to a mistaken conclusion.

For others' info: the Audeoworld seller on Amazon (in TN) claims (I traded emails) to be the same company running Audeoworld.com, and even though the amazon product page for the $159 pfe in black doesn't explicitly say it comes with the mic (unlike the white one), the seller has assured me it does.

Biting the bullet now!
atsmile.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back