ER-6I'S at work?
Aug 3, 2005 at 5:43 PM Post #2 of 8
imo True Canalphones like Etys or Shures will definitely drown out too much sound when music is playing.

As long as your music playing isn't too loud, I would recommend going with a semi canalphone like the Sharp MD33s, Sony EX series, Panasonic RP-HJE series, etc. They will be a lot easier and faster to insert/remove especially when you have to answer a call.

Aug 3, 2005 at 5:44 PM Post #3 of 8
With my er6's on I can't hear much... even with no music on. If I'm jamming away on some music, definetly no phone. Someone yelling at me from behind couldn't even get to me.
If I'm expecting a call or something, it's definetly the SR60's for me.

Aug 3, 2005 at 9:41 PM Post #4 of 8
I love my er-6is, but I have to agree with the others, they are a no no for the office. I've actually had people walk into my cubicle and talk "to" me
for a few minutes and not realize that I couldn't hear a word they said. Kinda funny, except when the the person is your boss
etysmile.gif

don't do iems at work.

-Jeff

Aug 3, 2005 at 9:44 PM Post #5 of 8
You will not hear your phone. You will not hear your colleagues. You will not hear your boss
eek.gif

Aug 3, 2005 at 9:52 PM Post #6 of 8
All the descriptors sound perfect for work!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Thanks for the advice. Will probably pick up a pair of senn ear buds. The sr60's would be too visual at work.

Todd

Aug 3, 2005 at 10:07 PM Post #7 of 8
Quote:

Originally Posted by Atticus
All the descriptors sound perfect for work!!!!!!!!!!!! Just kidding. Thanks for the advice. Will probably pick up a pair of senn ear buds. The sr60's would be too visual at work.

Todd

too visual?... guess im lucky
08-03-05_1459.jpg

sorry bout crappy phone cam pic, this is my work setup.

Aug 4, 2005 at 12:49 AM Post #8 of 8
er-6i are a very bad idea for work when you ahve to hear things around u

Users who are viewing this thread

Back