ER-4s, should i get them for 159.00
Aug 8, 2004 at 6:42 PM Post #16 of 22
Yeah the er-4s that I was looking at are either returned or store demo's as per the ebay auction I found them on. I'll probably sit on my hands for a bit and try and sell my sony's first. but thanks for the heads up everyone, i'd been debating getting the er-4s or the e3c for a while now.

dM

Aug 8, 2004 at 7:32 PM Post #17 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by tooch
Ebay? Some seller called 'idealsound' was selling them for around this price for buy it now. Had hundreds of them from memory.

(Sorry if this is against forum rules, if it is please delete
smily_headphones1.gif
)

Bought my pair from iDealSound. Very responsive to email questions. Deliver was very quick. Overall, just a fantastic experience. Mirrors my experiences with Todd as well. Like it was stated below, you can buy from the sponsors with total peace of mind. Doesn't get much better/safer.

Aug 9, 2004 at 1:12 AM Post #19 of 22
189 is a fantastic price, i believe i bought them for 264 two years ago, and 214 a year ago, man..

Aug 9, 2004 at 6:49 AM Post #21 of 22
Quote:

Originally Posted by ampgalore
Who's selling the ER4S for $159 new?

Its actually not idealsound at all. It is a guy named: tbergman74441 and he only has 108 feedbacks. Some of them are of people buying the er-4 who report his description of the product as being great. Very tempting.

The guy claims that the headphones are returns and that they are still covered by warranty. Can anyone here confirm? I mean, $159 is an outstanding price that would probably cause me to buy, but I am of the sort that would rather pay the extra $30 and get them from idealsound just to have peace of mind on a new buy with full warranty.

Thoughts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back