ER-4P / IE7 / PFE /other IEM's below $200 that are the best for ROCK music and isolation specifically?
Apr 14, 2010 at 8:37 PM Post #16 of 19
I'd recommend the regular Monster Turbine FWIW. These have a very Grado-like sound for rock which surprised me in a positive way, and they isolate well for me. The build appears flimsy (especially compared to Senns and the Turbine Pros), but mine have been with me for month-long trips overseas and still sound and look brand new.

Apr 15, 2010 at 5:13 AM Post #17 of 19
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dobber65 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I'd recommend the regular Monster Turbine FWIW. These have a very Grado-like sound for rock which surprised me in a positive way, and they isolate well for me. The build appears flimsy (especially compared to Senns and the Turbine Pros), but mine have been with me for month-long trips overseas and still sound and look brand new.

Personally, when I listen to rock, I don't like it sounding as bright as a grado. Does that make me weird? lol.

Apr 16, 2010 at 12:09 AM Post #18 of 19
Just read a few write-ups about the Klipsch Custom 3's. Why is there not more acclaim for them? They're on sale right now on amazon but I'm a bit worried as I don't see it mentioned in too many threads currently? Something wrong with them? Is the cable that bad?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back