Equation Audio RP-21 - Where to buy?
Feb 21, 2008 at 8:38 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

Tapiozona

100+ Head-Fier
Had to return my Denon 1001's because of the bad sound isolation and decided on these instead. Online the only real place I could find to purchase them was through an amazon reseller. If possible I'd much much rather buy them in person so I dont have to go through the hassles of returning things by mail if I dont like them. Does anyone know if any chain stores or big box retailers carry these? I tried Fry's and they didn't..thought maybe Guitar Center or something along those likes.

I like in Phoenix, AZ just incase anyone would know of a place in the city by some miracle.

Thanks

Feb 21, 2008 at 9:14 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks. A tad bit far but I'll give them a call anyways to see their pricing and if no other locations come up in this thread ill probably go there.
I guess while im at it, where would be good places to buy them online?

Feb 21, 2008 at 10:32 PM Post #4 of 5
Take a look in the For sale forum here. There are usually a few pairs for sale. Some even have the better leather pads.

Feb 22, 2008 at 1:31 AM Post #5 of 5
Quote:

Originally Posted by Tapiozona /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks. A tad bit far but I'll give them a call anyways to see their pricing and if no other locations come up in this thread ill probably go there.
I guess while im at it, where would be good places to buy them online?

I purchased mine from Full Compass and was happy with their service. Granted, their price has raised slightly since then. Somewhere else just as reputable might have it for less.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back