Equation Audio RP-21 for $75 shipped on ebay
Oct 18, 2007 at 5:29 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 12

santiclaws

100+ Head-Fier
The seller has 13 pairs of RP-21's selling for $60 + $15 shipping. Last time the RP-21 auction ended, only one sold. The cans are listed in the wrong section - Music Accessories, which is why I assume there has been very little interest. As an added bonus, the proceeds are supposedly going to charity.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Equation-Audio-R...QQcmdZViewItem

DISCLAIMER: I am not the seller and I have never ordered anything from this seller prior to today, so if you decide to purchase and the whole thing ends up being a scam, I am not responsible.
biggrin.gif

The seller is in California, like me, so hopefully I'll get my phones in a few days and can report back. He's got 100% feedback (with the last item showing he sold being a $900 guitar) so I personally felt pretty comfortable buying from him.

Oct 18, 2007 at 6:35 PM Post #5 of 12
Oh thats cheap. and hes local to me. I'm saving my pennies for a Picco though, so I think I'll pass.

Oct 18, 2007 at 6:43 PM Post #7 of 12
Quote:

Originally Posted by nosleep /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They look nice but I know nothing about them and didn't find a review.

There is a very big thread about them. Search for Equation Audio. People consider them sort of king of budget closed headphones, quite neutral monitor-like sound with slightly heftied bottom end according to reviews, and incredibly easy to drive.

Oct 18, 2007 at 11:40 PM Post #11 of 12
Ack! Do I need another set of headphones? Hmmm.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back