EQing PH805
Jun 1, 2021 at 10:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

3DGrace

New Head-Fier
I am not sure if this is the correct section, but I am looking to EQ my Philips PH805s. I recently discovered AutoEQ, unfortunately my headset was not popular enough to make the list. Has anyone EQed these to the Harmon target that would not mind sharing their settings?

Seems my only other option would be to EQ by ear, which sounds daunting for a noob like. Any good resources for this?

Thanks!

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021 at 1:08 AM Post #2 of 4
Google and try to find a response measurement graph for your cans. Compare that to the Harman Curve and add or subtract where necessary to push the natural curve of your headphones into Harman territory. Listen to it a while like that and figure out if it could be improved. Then make small corrections until you're happy with it.

Jun 2, 2021 at 8:54 AM Post #3 of 4
Yeah that was the plan when I saw that these weren't EQed on AutoEQ, but no one has and probably ever will measure these headphones. I didn't realize AutoEQ was a thing until very recently or that wireless headsets in general (though mine do get HiFi wired) were shunned by the community so much. Would have factored this into my buying decision even though I ranked portability has a high priority haha. Thanks for the advice nonetheless.

Last edited:
Jun 2, 2021 at 10:01 AM Post #4 of 4
If there’s no measurements, then the only thing left is to EQ by ear.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back