EQ question
Apr 17, 2014 at 1:43 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 3

Terramoto

New Head-Fier
Hi,

I've read along the threads people talking about EQ music for their own taste with different headphones/earphones and i was wondering how most people do it, I mean, i know its just adjusting specific freq volume but you do it for every music you have, specific music or specific music style? You're always changing it? Or you do it once after you transfer the music to the mp3?

Apr 17, 2014 at 9:47 PM Post #2 of 3
  Hi,

I've read along the threads people talking about EQ music for their own taste with different headphones/earphones and i was wondering how most people do it, I mean, i know its just adjusting specific freq volume but you do it for every music you have, specific music or specific music style? You're always changing it? Or you do it once after you transfer the music to the mp3?

Well, I EQ for each of my gear, not for each song. Some people do change EQ for different genre of music, but I have a certain sound I look for from my gears, and EQ allows me to fine tune my gears.

It is really a tool to fine tune your gear to your preference. You can do whatever you want. If you get good at it, you can tame most peaks and harshness, and make your gear sound really really good.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back