Epoz Aktimate Mini refurbished on sale very cheap in the UK
Aug 26, 2009 at 10:12 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

Kman2012

New Head-Fier
Audio Affair - HiFi & Home Cinema - AktiMate Active Speaker System Refurbished

Just thought I would highlight that these very highly regarded speakers are going for £250 refurbished (inlcuding shipping) from a reliable supplier with 12 month warrantee.

They will probably be gone soon.

Considering they are typically £350 and are sold for as much as £399 it's a great offer.

I've been told by two reliable sources that they are considerable improvements on the Audioengine A5s.

For those who don't know, they have an inbuilt amp which was designed by Creek, and components from Epos.

Enjoy

Jun 15, 2011 at 11:17 AM Post #3 of 4
Have them and love them. Getting some extra juice from a NUFORCE HDP but they're fine on their own. The handling of voices is phenomenal. Got an accompanying sub but it really isn't needed. Highly recommended, and yes, they put the A5s to shame.

Jun 15, 2011 at 9:13 PM Post #4 of 4
I too can vouch for these speakers, got a HRT Music Streamer II+ and a nice sealed sub with them. The sub isn't necessary, but it's icing on the cake. One word of warning - they need a little distance from their backs to the wall to breathe. I actually just use foam bungs in the rear firing ports.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back