EPH-100 replacement?
Feb 27, 2015 at 5:56 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

BattlefieldCat

Previously known as abraham_tek
Hi guys.

I had the EPH-100, and while I love how they sound, I never really got used to the treble on them.

I'm looking for something similar (still IEMs for sure), but with the trebles being a little bit more sparkly. I liked the middles and the bass, isolation and all.
Oh, and something over the ear as well if possible.

I was looking into the VSonic GR07 BE, and the Shure SE215. I've read that the Shures don't sound as good as the VSonics. But the reason I don't want the VSonics is that I've read on almost every forum, that the cable breaks after a year or two, even if it's with light use.

Thanks in advance, and if I'm not being clear enough about what I want, please do tell and I'll try to explain in more detail what I'm looking for. English is not my first language.

I listen to rock, trance, jazz, worship, pop. A little bit of everything.

Source: My cell phone mostly (Nexus 5), and I would use them as my monitors at church as well, when I play worship.

Thanks in advance!

EDIT: I've even read great things about the MEElectronics Sport-Fi M6. Probably they don't compare, since those are super cheap, but regardless. Also, I don't want to spend more than $150.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back