Entry level YUIN released: PK3 Group buy
May 4, 2007 at 2:46 PM Post #47 of 279
Wrap em around two fingers, then tuck the buds and plug into the doughnut hole and place in the tube to the side not ot the bottom. The Shuffle has plenty of room to fit.

May 10, 2007 at 1:21 AM Post #51 of 279
i hate j cord but the deal is very tempting..should i?

May 11, 2007 at 4:09 PM Post #52 of 279
Will there be another group-buy in the near future? I missed the date
frown.gif

May 30, 2007 at 11:31 PM Post #55 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by ClixCrisis /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Ack, placed an order. Will I get a confirmation or anything?

I have not yet (PK's). My paypal account was charged on 5/23/07, but no notice of shipping, or anything for that matter, and today is the 29th.

May 31, 2007 at 7:18 AM Post #57 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Nankai /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sorry for the delay. I will have them in stock very soon.

It's not the delay. I find it "odd" being billed before the product is even (available to be) shipped.

May 31, 2007 at 11:39 AM Post #58 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by Prozakk /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It's not the delay. I find it "odd" being billed before the product is even (available to be) shipped.

I think this is just how PayPal works. As far as I can tell, with PayPal you're always sending the payment (not "payment authorization to be applied later on when merchandise is in stock" but the payment itself) instantly as soon as you click the pay button.

To the best of my ability to tell, the merchant doesn't have the option to defer payment until the merchandise is ready. I looked into PayPal merchant accounts for our business at one point, and it looked like payments were always instant. Poke around on their site - as far as I can see, possible reasons for "pending" status of a payment do not include "you as the merchant have not yet accepted the payment."

I understand your frustration though. It took a couple weeks for the PK1 to come into stock after I ordered mine. I probably would have gotten in on the PK3 group buy if I hadn't been distractedly still waiting for my PK1 at the time.

May 31, 2007 at 6:26 PM Post #59 of 279
Quote:

Originally Posted by episiarch /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I think this is just how PayPal works. As far as I can tell, with PayPal you're always sending the payment (not "payment authorization to be applied later on when merchandise is in stock" but the payment itself) instantly as soon as you click the pay button.

To the best of my ability to tell, the merchant doesn't have the option to defer payment until the merchandise is ready. I looked into PayPal merchant accounts for our business at one point, and it looked like payments were always instant. Poke around on their site - as far as I can see, possible reasons for "pending" status of a payment do not include "you as the merchant have not yet accepted the payment."

I understand your frustration though. It took a couple weeks for the PK1 to come into stock after I ordered mine. I probably would have gotten in on the PK3 group buy if I hadn't been distractedly still waiting for my PK1 at the time.

Well there was a processing problem with the new paypal account, so my credit card was directly billed from the company, not paypal. The paypal account I got just to buy these was apparently a waste of time. It just didn't work.

But what bothers me is my credit card being billed for an item that isn't even in stock to be sold in the 1st place.
blink.gif
Not the way businesses usually conduct themselves. Usually if you get billed without an in-stock item, you're soon to be involved in some sort of fraud...not saying this is though.

Murphy's law is how it goes with me I guess.
frown.gif
blink.gif

May 31, 2007 at 7:51 PM Post #60 of 279
Found out the problem: the paypal account didn't go through at first. My wife misread our bank statement after that.

But the problem of a non-stock, waiting for weeks problem has been taken care of. Got a refund, then found a place with the Yuin's in stock (and NOT a paypal store).

Thanks to all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back