Entourage! (TV Show)
Nov 15, 2008 at 5:53 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 9

MetroBBOY

100+ Head-Fier
Anyone here a fan?

I have been since its inception. Season 5 so far is a killer season, where i feel the scripting is top notch and makes you feel like watching each episode again for greater satisfaction.

Best line so far:

Lloyd: "Are you hiding something from me Ari?"
Ari: "Only my c*ck and my a**hole Lloyd"

Nov 16, 2008 at 7:06 AM Post #3 of 9
Season 2 was the best, and will remain the best. While I care about all the characters, the novelty has long since worn off. And the whole "Vince struggles" aspect got old about two years ago.

Still, I'll never forget how the show firmly implanted the word **** in my vocabulary.
biggrin.gif

Nov 16, 2008 at 1:28 PM Post #6 of 9
Agreed, 2 was the best. But how cool is it that they have Werner Herzog as a regular character? That blew me away. Though I want to shoot every one of the main characters when they're talking about how pissed they are at Herzog for trying to make a good movie... bunch of low-life morons. Must be hard enough with a horrible actor like Vince Chase in it! ...which is partly what makes the show fun.

Mar 29, 2011 at 12:23 AM Post #9 of 9
Love, love Entourage, although....I felt it has run out of steam somewhat the last couple of seasons.

BTW, I hate to be that guy, but if you like Entourage and haven't checked Party Down, please do! It was a short lived two season series produced by Starz, that is now available on Netflix watched instant. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back