1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.

Dismiss Notice

"Enter" in the Signature

Discussion in 'Feedback & Bug Reports' started by gpope, Jul 20, 2010.
  1. gPope
    I just setup my signature for the first time and see that I cannot change lines for each item listed.  I've tried both "Ctrl+Enter" and
    and neither worked.

I prefer this:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 880 - 600 Ohm
    Headphone Amp/DAC: NuForce Icon HDP
    Source: Sony Computer
    Speakers: Audioengine 5

Over this:

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 880 - 600 Ohm  Headphone Amp/DAC: NuForce Icon HDP  Source: Sony Computer  Speakers: Audioengine 5

Thank you [​IMG]

2. balderon Contributor

Cut and paste the following into the signature editor :)  Remember the signature is limited to a maximum of 5 lines.

Headphones: Beyerdynamic DT 880 - 600 Ohm
    Headphone Amp/DAC: NuForce Icon HDP
    Source: Sony Computer
    Speakers: Audioengine 5

3. gPope

Quote:

Thank you!  So, you can "write" the signature text in a post and copy it into the signature editor? [​IMG]

4. balderon Contributor
    Creating the signature in a post and copying does not work for me. I always use the "source" button and edit the HTML directly. If you want a newline just add <br /> at the end of each line.

5. gPope

Quote:

Oh, I see.  Thanks again... [​IMG]

6. krmathis Contributor
    Viewing source and manual editing usually do the trick for me... :wink:

7. grokit
    So you have to know how to edit in HTML to post a proper sig, that's convenient... NOT!

8. Shahrose

Quote:

Yea that's not user-friendly at all. This is really the only beef I have with the new Head-Fi layout, which in most other ways, is superior to the old.

9. krmathis Contributor

Sure not!
    But then again this forum software is not much convenient in any way anyways.