everywhere you are you hear her!
eek.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 5:23 AM Post #4 of 18
Quote:

everywhere you are you hear her!

Quote:

From urinal etching:

Celine Dion must be stopped

I am just going to have to chalk this one down as two guys who don’t own valve amplification; yeah, like that would change your minds.
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 5:27 AM Post #5 of 18
My 2/11/2003 open letter to Celine Dion at hometheaterforum.com....

Quote:

While I was driving home tonight, ironically, I heard your version of "I Drove All Night". I almost punched out my car CD receiver and lost control of my car. Let's be honest here....your version is pretty bad. Have you not heard the Roy Orbison version (the video of which starred Jason Priestly and the enchanting Jennifer Connelly) or the Cyndi Lauper version? Whereas you just scream out the lyrics, Orbison's and Lauper's version made the listener feel the urgency written within the lyrics. First, you murdered "The Power of Love" (previously covered by Air Supply, just for your reference), then you killed "If You Ask Me To" (previously covered by Patti LaBelle). I hope your new Las Vega$ gig will keep you out of the recording studio for the next several years so my (and million other's) ears can heal. That's it.

Oct 19, 2004 at 7:32 AM Post #8 of 18
I pray nightly that her melon-like orb of a head's enormous weight causes her twig-like neck to snap under it's weight, letting us rest easy that we'll never have her release another song.

Am I overreacting?
biggrin.gif

Oct 19, 2004 at 12:04 PM Post #10 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
SHe has a very weird face... not ugly but a real put off for some reason...

If you take in consideration what she had to begin with, we should all agree that modern medicine has done an amazing good job....
biggrin.gif

http://www.wowzone.com/celine.jpg

Amicalement

Oct 19, 2004 at 2:46 PM Post #14 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by dj_mocok
SHe has a very weird face... not ugly but a real put off for some reason...

She's known around here as "The Horse Faced Hoser"...eh?

Oct 19, 2004 at 5:24 PM Post #15 of 18
Quote:

Originally Posted by eyeteeth
What took ya so long.
I was freaked out long ago.

It's a french thing?

Hi eyeteeth,

What about the «French thing»...
biggrin.gif

If you want to know we have sent you Céline, our finest «babe», and kept for us the others strange looking female singers like (sorry there' s so many among them that we try our best to protect you from their hideous faces):

http://celebrities.sitevip.net/m/Mar...upin_16031.htm

or even worst:

http://www.carolineneron.com/francai..._deschamps.htm

Ideed it is a French thing. You're lucky I dont have a pic of my girlfriend but what the use she is a brunette version of those poor girls....
frown.gif

Every night I try my best to console her. A tough job but someone has to do it.

Amicalement

Users who are viewing this thread

Back