Endgame Amp/Dac Recommendations for low impedence headphones/IEM?
Jul 8, 2017 at 2:36 PM Post #16 of 18
Ok well I'm pretty much sold on the Mojo... I'm tired of researching and after dozens upon dozens of articles and posts I have read negligible poor reviews. It looks like a good bang for the buck and appears to be one of the last stops before major diminishing returns for mid/high end gear. I do like the portability and would probably not be a major hassle to take to and from work if I wanted to.

Now I will wait to find a good deal on a used one, or get tired of waiting and buy a schiit stack which also appears to be well respected among the audio community. By every indication the Mojo is slightly superior to the Schiit M/M stack, but probably not a better buy than two stacks for the same price point at the expense of mobility...

You should be able to get one for $400 or less. You can use this link to more efficiently keep track of things. Just type in Mojo in the search box from time to time.

https://devbrada.com/classifieds/

You could also put up a wanted ad in the classifieds, but you'll need to be a member for over 30 days and make 15 posts first.

I think the Mojo is far superior to the Magni/Modi. When I had a Magni 2 Uber and Modi 2, I compared to the headphone outputs of my laptop, and with some headphones, I did not hear a difference. The Mojo, on the other hand, is in another league of sound quality.

Jul 8, 2017 at 7:35 PM Post #18 of 18
Cool link... Thanks! Appears I just missed a couple for 375$. If I had to guess they may have gone after one of the recent package deals such as the HD 800S + Chord Mojo combo...
One of those was me : ). Very good deal. Others will show up I'm sure.?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back