EMU-1212m for $99.99, NEW!
Nov 29, 2006 at 12:56 AM Post #62 of 94
I thought my X-fi xtreme music for $69.99 was a steal
tongue.gif
If I hadn't just gotten the 22" LCD from Bestbuy for $200 I'd be all over this.

Nov 29, 2006 at 4:59 AM Post #63 of 94
I called... they sorted things out and guess what. I got the tracking number and my freaking EMU is still stuck in Kansas! What IS GOING ON?! Its been a week since i ordered!

.... I don't even know when it's going to arrive.

LENEXA,
KS, US 11/25/2006 5:16 P.M. DEPARTURE SCAN
11/25/2006 4:13 P.M. ORIGIN SCAN

Nov 29, 2006 at 9:11 AM Post #64 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by SayNoToPistons /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I called... they sorted things out and guess what. I got the tracking number and my freaking EMU is still stuck in Kansas! What IS GOING ON?! Its been a week since i ordered!

LENEXA,

Just be glad you didn't have to pay $33 for 2 day shipping...so you could have it in 13 days. Another reason why you don't want to live on a rock.

Nov 29, 2006 at 2:24 PM Post #65 of 94
Quote:

LENEXA,

Mine sat in Lenexa for days as well. I was starting to get worried until I checked this morning and it made it at least as far as Dupont, WA. It's getting closer!!

Nov 29, 2006 at 4:47 PM Post #66 of 94
I went in for the gold-plated ART 1/4" to RCA adapters as well. In your opinions, are these the best adapters on the site? They seem to be the cheapest and best-rated, plus they look like they offer the most contact area.

Nov 29, 2006 at 7:39 PM Post #67 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by cgrums /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Mine sat in Lenexa for days as well. I was starting to get worried until I checked this morning and it made it at least as far as Dupont, WA. It's getting closer!!

Alright... some good news at last! It finally made it to New Jersey today... just arrived... took a week. I still don't know when it's going to arrive. hopefully tomorrow since the package just arrived in New Jersey.

Nov 29, 2006 at 11:10 PM Post #69 of 94
Quote:

Originally Posted by infinitesymphony /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I went in for the gold-plated ART 1/4" to RCA adapters as well. In your opinions, are these the best adapters on the site? They seem to be the cheapest and best-rated, plus they look like they offer the most contact area.

I don't know if they're any better, but...

There's THESE ones for $10.99 a pop (
eek.gif
)

Nov 30, 2006 at 9:05 PM Post #72 of 94
Finally got it! Opened the package and installed the cards. Now I'm going to install the software.

edit: I also got my brand new HD 555 back. I send my broken pair with a broken headband to them and they replaced it for free (they said it was under warranty but i didn't know it was and expected to pay a lot of money to get it repaired!). Time for burn in
frown.gif
. They sound too bright now with no sound stage.

Nov 30, 2006 at 9:47 PM Post #74 of 94
I installed everything. I can't seem to get optical signal from the emu to my receiver. everything is set to S/PDIF in the patchmix dsp (sessions settings... I/O PCI Card Optical Output and S/PDIF output Format selected to S/PDIF). Help?

Nov 30, 2006 at 10:03 PM Post #75 of 94
Quote:

I installed everything. I can't seem to get optical signal from the emu to my receiver. everything is set to S/PDIF in the patchmix dsp (sessions settings... I/O PCI Card Optical Output and S/PDIF output Format selected to S/PDIF). Help?

Try inserting S/PDIF send in the main inserts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back