EMU 0404 set up guide?
Jan 23, 2006 at 5:29 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

perdomot

100+ Head-Fier
I found the graphical guide for the AV-710 extremely helpful and was wondering if there was a guide for the 404. My current card is hooked up to my Klipsch PC speakers and my home stereo which has both a coaxial and optical digital connection. Although it sounds good, I'm thinking the 404 would be better but all those connections and the software are intimidating me.

Jan 23, 2006 at 2:52 PM Post #3 of 5
Thanks for the link, it explained the hardware part clearly. The software though still confuses the hell out of me. Does the sound card begin pumping out audio automatically after you install the software or do you have to configure it through that complicated panel? I havent messed with ASIO but do use KS thanks to the 710 guide but that was because it looked simple enough. I'm hoping someone can write up a Quickstart guide for the software.

Jan 23, 2006 at 4:41 PM Post #4 of 5
The manual (which is also on the link above) has basic information about the PatchMixer. After I installed the software and rebooted, I had sound without changing any settings. I personally view the PatchMix as a equalizer on steroids, and only tweak it here and there.

Jan 23, 2006 at 10:11 PM Post #5 of 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Back