emu 0404 install
Feb 17, 2005 at 10:45 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 28

uzziah

Headphoneus Supremus
i'm installing my 0404, is there any sort of "setup guide" i need, or should i just do "full" install?

anything i should know etc.?

using foobard setup for kernal streaming

Feb 17, 2005 at 10:58 PM Post #2 of 28
INFO (foo_looks) : Initializing GDI+
INFO (CORE) : startup time: 844 ms
INFO (CORE) : opening file for playback :
INFO (CORE) : location: "file://C:\Documents and Settings\bryan bower\My Documents\My Music\Deliriou5 - King of Fools - 07 - King Or Cripple.flac" (0)
ERROR (foo_out_ks) : KS output error: unable to find filter corresponding to selected device.

i'm getting this error message when i try to play a song in foobar

Feb 17, 2005 at 11:21 PM Post #4 of 28
Be sure to set the output device in foobar (it's in the settings for each specific output mode). If you intend to just run a 44.1/48 session, then also disable any resampling. I'd also recommend you use ASIO, but that's more of a matter of preference.

I know there's a basic setup guide around here but I don't remember where it is and it isn't really necessary.

Feb 18, 2005 at 12:08 AM Post #8 of 28
ok, so i downloaded asio4all and dropped the .dll into foobar's "components" folder, but it doesn't seem to show up anywhere as an option when i open foobar (outputs)

Feb 18, 2005 at 1:02 AM Post #11 of 28
Make sure you have the correct ASIO plugin for foobar in the appropriate directory.

If you don't have the ASIO plugin, get it here.

Unzip, grap the appropriate foo_output_asio(dll).dll (for your computer the one you want is located in asiodll\bin\SSE\), and drop it in your foobar2000\components directory. Then, start up foobar, and asio will be under outputs--select it. Then under outputs, go to the asio tab, and set the device to e-mu asio. That's it!

BTW, Asio4all is completely unnecessary here.

Feb 18, 2005 at 2:09 AM Post #12 of 28
Quote:

Originally Posted by IstariAsuka
Make sure you have the correct ASIO plugin for foobar in the appropriate directory.

If you don't have the ASIO plugin, get it here.

Unzip, grap the appropriate foo_output_asio(dll).dll (for your computer the one you want is located in asiodll\bin\SSE\), and drop it in your foobar2000\components directory. Then, start up foobar, and asio will be under outputs--select it. Then under outputs, go to the asio tab, and set the device to e-mu asio. That's it!

BTW, Asio4all is completely unnecessary here.

that was it. i needed the right file (SSE) for my sempron 2200+ (athlon xp). thanks a bunch. this really meant a lot to me.

Feb 18, 2005 at 2:41 AM Post #14 of 28
ok, solved!! i finally got ks to work! (but not asio). i think i changed some stuff in patchmix (new session) per the guide posted above. thanks! i'll have to start customizing later, but for now, WORKING is all i want!
smily_headphones1.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Back