EMU-0404 Cubasis recording time ?
Sep 15, 2005 at 2:26 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 4

canloader

500+ Head-Fier
Hi,
Can someone help me with cubasis? I have the program that came with the EMU-0404 card and I'm trying to get some acoustic guitar recorded. I'm recording with the line in L and R and it only goes until 7meg.. Which is quick! Is there a setting to extend the record time. What is it. Hopefully I'm just overlooking something.

Thanks!

Sep 15, 2005 at 3:58 PM Post #3 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by canloader
Nobody uses this? I want infinite recording time. It automatically stops recording after like a minute... help

Have you set markers there (tiny markers on time line above tracks). If yes then just clear/remove them or extend to the end of your song length.

(I don't have Cubasis but normally if markers are set you are not able to record over the markers, just from start marker to end marker.)

BTW: Did you get Sonar LE too (it comes with later E-MU card bundles). It's much more easier to use compared to Cubasis LE (or Ableton Live which is bundled with E-MU cards too).

jiitee

Sep 15, 2005 at 5:09 PM Post #4 of 4
Quote:

Originally Posted by jiiteepee
Have you set markers there (tiny markers on time line above tracks). If yes then just clear/remove them or extend to the end of your song length.

Yes, I have moved them way out, but where the recording stops there is a marker which doesn't move if I try.

Quote:

(I don't have Cubasis but normally if markers are set you are not able to record over the markers, just from start marker to end marker.)

That's what I though also

Quote:

BTW: Did you get Sonar LE too (it comes with later E-MU card bundles). It's much more easier to use compared to Cubasis LE (or Ableton Live which is bundled with E-MU cards too).

jiitee

I'll check. There is like 5 programs on the disk.
Thanks!

EDIT: I have got it ! You're right, cubasis is too busy..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back