Emu 0404 $139 + free $100 mic at Musician's Friend
Feb 21, 2008 at 3:36 AM Post #61 of 122
Thanks! i think imma jump on this
biggrin.gif

Feb 21, 2008 at 5:51 AM Post #62 of 122
Seriously, isn't the 0404 marketted as a tool for musicians? I don't think it was intended just for use as a headphone amp. I'm looking forward to recording all the songs I wrote with this baby!

Feb 21, 2008 at 1:06 PM Post #63 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fome /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Seriously, isn't the 0404 marketted as a tool for musicians? I don't think it was intended just for use as a headphone amp. I'm looking forward to recording all the songs I wrote with this baby!

Sure, that's pretty much it's whole reason for being. It's just at this price level, it's quality and capabilities aren't available in any other piece of gear, even if one never uses the mic pres, etc. etc.

When the quality of the internal headamp is questioned (as it has been repeatedly), I reply that the internal headamp is for a musician to monitor tracks during recording, not as any end-all audiophile solution--but it would serve anyone well for a while until an external headamp can be purchased.

Feb 21, 2008 at 7:07 PM Post #65 of 122
It seems the site has taken down the item for the time being (due to back order?)

Last time it said back-ordered until Feb 22, now it's the 29th... hopefully the deal is still around.
(Being in Canada sucks for purchasing online
frown.gif
)

Feb 22, 2008 at 3:10 AM Post #68 of 122
nagdabbit! this is what happens when i don't check every section for a couple days.

sigh. hope they get restock and still cheap w/ mic

Feb 22, 2008 at 9:44 PM Post #69 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by flashbak /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yes, I got an email from them this morning stating the vendor moved up the delivery date from tomorrow to the 29th of this month.

I received no such email. Does this mean only some people will be experiencing the delay? I ordered mine last Saturday, so maybe they brought in a shipment but it wasn't enough units for all the orders?

Feb 23, 2008 at 6:07 AM Post #74 of 122
Quote:

Originally Posted by Calihan /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont see it being offered anymore. I had it bookmarked, and now its gone. I dont see the 0404 usb at all. I shoulda got it while I could...

Looks available to me... Link.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back