Empire Ears 'Project Odin' rumor thread
Jun 16, 2020 at 3:08 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 5

spencexxx

100+ Head-Fier
Info is scant. Seems the Odin was in development last year and seemingly went underground again, never to be mentioned.

It seemed to be a sort of Legend X (W9 x 2 bass) with the 'E-stat' array on the top end. This, of course, would be amazing.

I'm not sure if any sort of virtual 'CanJam' has been going on behind the scenes, and perhaps some of you have got your grubby little ears on a prototype. Maybe it was all a dream.

Post your information and conjecture here!

Jul 31, 2020 at 10:42 PM Post #3 of 5
I didn't find LX to be for normal users with the horribly bloated up bass. Why would ODIN to be any better if it's similar to LX?
I don't find it 'bloated' - it's strong, but if you're not into bass then I guess you wouldn't enjoy it. Maybe they'll just slap some shiny 'granny's ashtray' rainbows on the faceplates and jack up the price...

Aug 1, 2020 at 12:11 AM Post #4 of 5
I don't find it 'bloated' - it's strong, but if you're not into bass then I guess you wouldn't enjoy it. Maybe they'll just slap some shiny 'granny's ashtray' rainbows on the faceplates and jack up the price...

That's the on going trend here. Make something different and add another thousand $ easy..no sweat. :relaxed:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back