Emotional Amp under $300? + some other advices please
Oct 3, 2007 at 12:38 AM Post #16 of 20
This is probably not the typical answer - but I was after the same thing and got an original master (under $200)- used the extra money for an iron lung power cord for its power supply and a good set of cables and am very, very pleased with it - use the rest towards a source :)

Oct 3, 2007 at 1:08 PM Post #17 of 20
That was one of the most hilarious original post I've read in a long time. First eargasm, lol.

Anyway, maybe you should try some IEMs with that $300 budget. I think that's the best way to get a quickie on the cheap, if you know what I mean.

Oct 3, 2007 at 4:05 PM Post #18 of 20
Darkvoice 336i (all tube), or G&W T2.6F (tube/SS hybrid). The G&W is a little more tight and solid statey, but less emotionally involving, but a fine, affordable head amplifier just the same. The HeadFive (all SS) was an emotionally involving amp, too, IMHE. : )

Oct 3, 2007 at 5:00 PM Post #19 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by Dept_of_Alchemy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That was one of the most hilarious original post I've read in a long time. First eargasm, lol.

Anyway, maybe you should try some IEMs with that $300 budget. I think that's the best way to get a quickie on the cheap, if you know what I mean.

LOL!

It is bad that I can't wear IEM... Definitely though I am going custom when I can afford them.. the only semi-IEM I could wear was the BOSE IE
mad.gif

Oct 4, 2007 at 12:20 AM Post #20 of 20
Quote:

Originally Posted by lolos /img/forum/go_quote.gif
LOL!

It is bad that I can't wear IEM... Definitely though I am going custom when I can afford them.. the only semi-IEM I could wear was the BOSE IE
mad.gif

You should try the Yuin PK-1, amazing! Not an IEM but a bud.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back