Emmeline turned me into a grandfather...
Feb 26, 2006 at 6:14 PM Post #76 of 87
Thanks for the kind words Ray.

It's a pleasure to do something for a great guy like yourself. Besides it gives back a little for the wonderful creation you provided me ... my HR-2. It gives me many hours of enjoyment!
biggrin.gif

Wishing all the best for you, your business and family ... Gord SW Ont.

P.S. Saw the little one's picture above and he "is" much more handsome than the 'toon.
wink.gif

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:36 AM Post #77 of 87
Congratulations Ray although why I'm congratulating you instead of the beautiful lady who did all the work is a mystery!
biggrin.gif
All my best wishes to your entire family!

Feb 27, 2006 at 3:49 AM Post #78 of 87
Congratulations Ray!! This is wonderful news, and I'm very happy for you and everyone in your family!
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 8:22 PM Post #82 of 87
Not sure how I missed this thread but congrats Ray, I look forward to seeing you again and calling you grandpa
biggrin.gif

Feb 28, 2006 at 9:48 PM Post #86 of 87
Outstanding news, Ray! Please give my (and Head-Fi's) best to your family.

So does this mean you'll start tuning your gear for the more 'mature' listener, given your advancing age? (j/k man
etysmile.gif
...)

Feb 28, 2006 at 9:57 PM Post #87 of 87
congrats Ray for becoming an Grandfather..

You know what this means now don't you?

Grandpa will be baby sitting Little Christian soon enough, some of the best memories I have are with My grandparents. but now you'll have to watch those slm's closely when He is walking around and being a young adventurous lad..if he takes after you he will probably rebuild the amps by age 3.. haha

Users who are viewing this thread

Back