Emmeline "The Shadow"
Nov 5, 2009 at 8:15 AM Post #812 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi friends & head-fiers...
I have been asked time & again to make some cables with military spec wire that I use in my amps.

I have come with this very special iPod/iPhon DOC cable that uses one off the highest quality mil specs wire. It is also very expensive as this wire has gone through all kind of tests being that of the salty water environment or icy cold outer space or to hell & back kind of heat.

We are using the 20 AWG wires which have the highest purity copper, with silver coating & heat resistant jacket. We are also implementing the best 90 degree angle, stereo mini jacks with Gold contacts. As far as the iPod doc connector, we are using the lowest profile doc connector available in the market. This cable is designed for the Shadow & the Nano, see the pictures below. It brings the best of your music to your amp with out missing on any of the three frequencies.

It truly sounds amazing. This is the very first of its kind, we will be making this cable for all type of ipod/amps that you have.

The Intro price is $100.00 only. Enjoy the pictures.
Ray Samuels

Hi Ray,

I have expected a LOD cable like this for The Shadow!
Nice Work. Nice Price.
I have great confidence in your skill. So It's so good news.
wink.gif

Has the time that you receive the order of this LOD come already?
I want this ideal LOD for The Shadow!

Cheers

Nov 5, 2009 at 10:01 AM Post #813 of 999
for iMod+shadow users:
do you guys hear clicks in your headphone when adjusting volume? Are you able to max out volume?

Nov 5, 2009 at 11:22 AM Post #815 of 999
I hear clicks, but this it a volume that would kills my ears and blast my brains (well the last morsel that's left of it) out of my nose, that is with iem, I can not even reach the first third without it getting too loud, on my archos cans I can get to about half the volume....

Nov 5, 2009 at 4:14 PM Post #816 of 999
I received my shadow yesterday, very fast delivery.
This little thing just sounds like nothing I have listened to before, it sounds beatiful , as good if not better than my v-can, which I love. Puts the poor Total bit bead to shame. and last dealing with Mr Ray and Nick is just a pleassure, very nice and proffessional people. Mr Ray is also a genius for making such a mazing product,and it is not even broken in. Thanks Mr Ray, Nick and all the people that shared their toughts on this little beauty could not be happier with it.

Nov 5, 2009 at 7:18 PM Post #818 of 999
Ray, I would like to buy the LOD to go between my iPhone 3GS and Shadow. Is it possible to make one with some sort of black mesh or heat shrink over the colored wires?

Thanks, Tim

Nov 5, 2009 at 11:48 PM Post #820 of 999
It looks like the LOD side could use approx. l/2 inch of strain relief:

DSC_6116.jpg

Nov 6, 2009 at 12:48 AM Post #821 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Audio Addict /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Thanks for the photo. As you say, it truly is about the listening experience.

I talked with Ray about his serial numbers and he is very flexible and willing to accomodate his client. You asked for 000 and he gave you 000. He mentioned he has had a few unusual requests for serial numbers.
biggrin.gif

Nov 6, 2009 at 3:28 AM Post #823 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by waynema /img/forum/go_quote.gif
for iMod+shadow users:
do you guys hear clicks in your headphone when adjusting volume? Are you able to max out volume?

I do not hear clicks at all. Even at very high ear bleeding volumes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back