Emmeline "The Shadow"
Nov 4, 2009 at 4:22 PM Post #796 of 999
Your best bet to get a Shadow in this initial grouping is to call them. I received my Shadow in less than 48 hours after I completed the Paypal transaction after calling and talking to Nick up there at RSA.

Beautiful construction. Just started charging a half hour ago. Business trip this weekend, so it will get used a lot.

Nice job yet again Ray.

Nov 4, 2009 at 9:21 PM Post #798 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by waynema /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent him a personal check, I got my shadow 3 days after.

Same here. Ray's a true gentleman and is so accommodating. I hope no one takes advantage of that.

Nov 4, 2009 at 9:23 PM Post #799 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
my initial charge took about 7-8 hours

Mine too. I left it charging all night in addition just to top it right off!

Nov 4, 2009 at 10:52 PM Post #800 of 999
I have never owned or listen to IEMs , what is the best deal out there to use with my shadow . best sound quality for a decent price.

Nov 4, 2009 at 11:05 PM Post #801 of 999
Hi friends & head-fiers...
I have been asked time & again to make some cables with military spec wire that I use in my amps.

I have come with this very special iPod/iPhon DOC cable that uses one off the highest quality mil specs wire. It is also very expensive as this wire has gone through all kind of tests being that of the salty water environment or icy cold outer space or to hell & back kind of heat.

We are using the 20 AWG wires which have the highest purity copper, with silver coating & heat resistant jacket. We are also implementing the best 90 degree angle, stereo mini jacks with Gold contacts. As far as the iPod doc connector, we are using the lowest profile doc connector available in the market. This cable is designed for the Shadow & the Nano, see the pictures below. It brings the best of your music to your amp with out missing on any of the three frequencies.

It truly sounds amazing. This is the very first of its kind, we will be making this cable for all type of ipod/amps that you have.

The Intro price is $100.00 only. Enjoy the pictures.
Ray Samuels

DSC_6116.jpg

DSC_6117.jpg

DSC_6118.jpg

DSC_6119.jpg

DSC_6121.jpg

DSC_6122.jpg

DSC_6123.jpg

DSC_6115.jpg

DSC_6114.jpg

Nov 4, 2009 at 11:30 PM Post #802 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have been asked time & again to make some cables with military spec wire that I use in my amps.

I have come with this very special iPod/iPhon DOC cable that uses one off the highest quality mil specs wire. It is also very expensive as this wire has gone through all kind of tests being that of the salty water environment or icy cold outer space or to hell & back kind of heat.

We are using the 20 AWG wires which have the highest purity copper, with silver coating & heat resistant jacket. We are also implementing the best 90 degree angle, stereo mini jacks with Gold contacts. As far as the iPod doc connector, we are using the lowest profile doc connector available in the market. This cable is designed for the Shadow & the Nano, see the pictures below. It brings the best of your music to your amp with out missing on any of the three frequencies.

It truly sounds amazing. This is the very first of its kind, we will be making this cable for all type of ipod/amps that you have.

Ray Samuels

Wow
nice work Ray
very tempting =)

Nov 4, 2009 at 11:36 PM Post #803 of 999
So are you ready for us to paypal you and order yet? I need ipod classic/shadow combo.

Nov 5, 2009 at 4:18 AM Post #805 of 999
Blacklight Blue JH13's arrived today so I took some photos:

4076906280_0866e9c271_b.jpg

4076153389_652e18a964_b.jpg

The loop side of the velcro is on the underside of the shadow. Probably going to re-do it with a double wide section of shorter strips.

Also, still waiting on a LOD that I bought from ebay from efn.

Nov 5, 2009 at 4:33 AM Post #806 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Darwin022 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
JH13's arrived today so I took some photos:

4076906280_0866e9c271_b.jpg

4076153389_652e18a964_b.jpg

The loop side of the velcro is on the underside of the shadow. Probably going to re-do it with a double wide section of shorter strips.

Also, still waiting on a LOD that I bought from ebay from efn.

May I know the colour of your Jh13?
They're so sexy.
tongue.gif

Nov 5, 2009 at 4:37 AM Post #807 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Matthew.C /img/forum/go_quote.gif
May i know the colour of your Jh13?
They are so sexy.
tongue.gif

Thanks. Blacklight blue. (there is a blacklight on in that picture.)

More in the JH13 thread here: http://www.head-fi.org/forums/f103/j...ml#post6135021

Nov 5, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #809 of 999
Quote:

Ray Samuels

DSC_6116.jpg

DSC_6117.jpg

DSC_6118.jpg

DSC_6119.jpg

DSC_6121.jpg

DSC_6122.jpg

DSC_6123.jpg

DSC_6115.jpg

DSC_6114.jpg

Hi Ray,

I would like one for my ipod classik 120 gig sitting in a yotank feeding my SR 71a. How do I place my order?

Cheers
Matthias

Nov 5, 2009 at 8:09 AM Post #810 of 999
Quote:

Ray Samuels

DSC_6114.jpg

That's a nice looking LOD Ray - glad to see you offering those now. If I didn't already have 7 LOD including 2 low profile 90 degree ones, I'd be wanting to get one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back