Emmeline "The Shadow"
Oct 27, 2009 at 7:19 PM Post #572 of 999
Come on Ray, let us know the price! Any chance of getting a better price for a multi-order?
wink_face.gif

Oct 27, 2009 at 7:36 PM Post #573 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by McMaly /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Come on Ray, let us know the price! Any chance of getting a better price for a multi-order?
wink_face.gif

For price & availability see www.thecablepro.com
I have no business interest in the cablepro products. I just happen to like this cable that works very well for me.
Get in touch with Tedd regarding price & other products of his.
Ray Samuels

Oct 27, 2009 at 8:09 PM Post #575 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
For price & availability see CablePro Cable, Connectors, and Accessories instantly upgrade your audio video system
I have no business interest in the cablepro products. I just happen to like this cable that works very well for me.
Get in touch with Tedd regarding price & other products of his.
Ray Samuels

Dear Ray,

I am using imod, so I am quite interested in trying out other cables as well with my imod female dock.
How would you say if compare it to ALO's SXC Cryo 18awg cable (for example when using the Shadow)?
Thank you.

Oct 27, 2009 at 8:18 PM Post #576 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Ray,

I am using imod, so I am quite interested in trying out other cables as well with my imod female dock.
How would you say if compare it to ALO's SXC Cryo 18awg cable (for example when using the Shadow)?
Thank you.

I dont think you want to take your chance with the iMod

from RWA:
Do NOT use any other dock cable with your 5G/5.5G iMod or damage *may* occur to your amplifier and/or headphones/speakers. We are NOT responsible for any misuse.

Oct 27, 2009 at 9:00 PM Post #577 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by waynema /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I dont think you want to take your chance with the iMod

from RWA:
Do NOT use any other dock cable with your 5G/5.5G iMod or damage *may* occur to your amplifier and/or headphones/speakers. We are NOT responsible for any misuse.

No I mean I have the imod female dock, so I am looking forward to try other cables, mini to mini ones =)

Oct 27, 2009 at 9:07 PM Post #578 of 999
Oct 28, 2009 at 12:24 AM Post #579 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by yukari /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Dear Ray,

Thank you.

I have the exact same set up and just exchanged emails with Craig at Whiplash Audio, he is willing to make a mini to mini with right angle connectors to diminish the profile a bit. I use his Cryo Silver mini to mini now on my Predator/IMod set up with the female iMod LOD and it works great. Maybe if a number of iModders are interested he can make a bunch.

Oct 28, 2009 at 12:41 AM Post #580 of 999
Hello Ray.
my paypal Acct. have some problems,i need send the payment at the beginning of November,At that time have stock?thx~

Oct 28, 2009 at 1:14 AM Post #581 of 999
Thanks for the tip on the LOD Ray. I've been stressing out how I was gonna handle this in my rig with the Shadow. Ted at Cable Pro turned out to be just that
smily_headphones1.gif

I'm hoping my Shadow shows up by 4 on Thursday cause I'm gonna have my new Cablepro low profile LOD by noon!

Oct 28, 2009 at 1:30 AM Post #582 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have recieved a very special cable from Tedd at "Cable Pro"
after I listened to his cable at the RMAF, the sound was warm & detailed very organic. I liked it but due to all the noise & listening envinment, I asked him to make a special cable with tiny, Gold, 90 Digree mini stereo jack with smallest DOC connector for iPhone/ iPod, It arrived few days ago & right away I had it on a burn-in table to see what I can make out of this flexible wire that looks small & well made. I can't tell you enough how good it sounds.
The only draw back is it's price. Here are few pictures of this special connector attached to my Shadow & the Nano. This little rig with JHPro13
& lossless files make music so enjoyable.

DSC_6006.jpg

DSC_6009.jpg

DSC_6004.jpg

I don't know if any of you actually noticed "The SHADOW" shipped just before Halloween. Even though named after an aircraft, this has got to be the perfect time of year to release a product with this name.
biggrin.gif

Oct 28, 2009 at 4:30 AM Post #585 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeMark /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I have the exact same set up and just exchanged emails with Craig at Whiplash Audio, he is willing to make a mini to mini with right angle connectors to diminish the profile a bit. I use his Cryo Silver mini to mini now on my Predator/IMod set up with the female iMod LOD and it works great. Maybe if a number of iModders are interested he can make a bunch.

I'd be interested. I have an ALO iMod cable. But I am thinking about getting the female iMod dock. I like the CablePro Reverie, but what I need is something for my iMod. I have a Nano, but am not inclined to spend more on the cable than the nano cost, or to give up the storage space on my iMod. Those ALAC files take up a lot of room.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back