Emmeline "The Shadow"
Oct 10, 2009 at 1:15 AM Post #393 of 999
Agonizing over the choice between this and the P51...it's mostly going to sit on a desk but I REALLY want one anyway!

Oct 10, 2009 at 4:03 AM Post #394 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by kb1gra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Agonizing over the choice between this and the P51...it's mostly going to sit on a desk but I REALLY want one anyway!

Get the Shadow and send it to me, and I'll send you my RSA P-51 (great condition).
tongue.gif

Oct 11, 2009 at 2:38 PM Post #396 of 999
OK, I'm sold. Add me in for a preorder. How close to 200 are we? Also, I'd like the lowest available serial number.

This amp has the one feature I REALLY want, namely the input and output jacks on OPPOSITE sides, making it possible to use this with a dedicated DAC at home without having to turn the amp backwards to use it.

Oct 12, 2009 at 5:54 AM Post #400 of 999
can we get an update on an order count so those of us at the end of the line can figure out if we're actually going to get one?
smily_headphones1.gif

Oct 12, 2009 at 2:17 PM Post #402 of 999
When you guys get this amp you will be smiling.

Oct 12, 2009 at 2:47 PM Post #403 of 999
Quote:

Originally Posted by kb1gra /img/forum/go_quote.gif
can we get an update on an order count so those of us at the end of the line can figure out if we're actually going to get one?
smily_headphones1.gif

If you have posted in this thread you are entitled to one amp regardless of the count.
Ray Samuels

Oct 12, 2009 at 2:56 PM Post #404 of 999
Hi Ray
I sent you an e-mail just a few mins ago (then I noticed your message here).
I'd love one of these amps in the black finish please. Please put me down for one.
Many thanks

Phil Morgan

BTW - Hi everyone!
This is my first post here. I'm from the UK and am mainly into 2 channel Hi-fi, although I enjoy headphone listening as well. I'm a frequent poster on HI-Fi Wigwam, which is a popular forum in Europe at the moment. I currently own iGrados (quarter-modded) and SR225is. I have in the past owned the Headamp Gilmore Lite (with dedicated psu) and Stax 4040 Sig Mk II system. The only headphone amp I own at present is the FiiO E5, which as you know is cheap n' cheerful. Hence I am looking for a better portable amp for listening on the move. I rarely use headphones at home, my hi-fi always gets the nod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back