Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Dec 2, 2008 at 7:35 PM Post #421 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by -=Germania=- /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I sent payment on sunday.

BTW: That purple is HOT!
Is there somewhere where you can order additional casings? (Purple + Gold knob = super pretty)

That's the one I ordered
biggrin.gif

Dec 2, 2008 at 9:05 PM Post #422 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
25 P-51 Mustang were shipped last night, Monday. Those were the very first head-fier who send the money via pay-pal. We are working on the second shipment today.
Ray Samuels

My Mustang might not in the first batch .. but I do hope it will be in the 2nd. It'd be nice if Ray can send us tracking number. It might not be needed for the CONUS folks, since it will be only 2-3 days delivery.

BTW, there might be some delay due to the blocking (closing) of the airport here in Thailand, though the cargo will be resuming today.

Dec 2, 2008 at 10:52 PM Post #423 of 650
Did anyone get an email or PM with a tracking number?!

Dec 3, 2008 at 3:09 AM Post #426 of 650
Quote:

25 P-51 Mustang were shipped last night, Monday. Those were the very first head-fier who send the money via pay-pal. We are working on the second shipment today.
Ray Samuels

frown.gif
singapore/HK charge only at later post. We will be miss out the 1st batch.
frown.gif

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:11 AM Post #428 of 650
Whenever I review this thread, with all the orders, comments, color choices, and even serial numbers requested; one recurring thought keeps coming to mind:

How in the heck does Ray EVER keep ALL of this stuff straight?

So, if [virtually] everyone gets the color body, faceplate, and knob
they wanted (as usual, with Ray) - I for one, will offer kudos for a hard job done well. (and factor that hassle / time spent keeping all of our wants & needs straight, into the price paid)

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:13 AM Post #429 of 650
Hi,

I think he follows our requests which comes with our Paypal payment. Any last minute changes will only delay shipping since he's got to go forward and back through the mails and threads.

Regards.

Dec 3, 2008 at 4:54 PM Post #433 of 650
My last post # 395 is the end of taking orders for P-51 at special Holiday price. Any posts after my post, 395, will be declined. Please do not send money to my pay-pal account as I will refund it back. You can't post now on this thread & expect to get the special holiday special.
All those who are sending the money they should declair their post # on pay-pal transaction.
The price of the black P-51 Mustang is $375.00.
Single color is $15.00 more.
Two tone colors is $25.00 more.
These prices do not include the shipping & other fees.
Please call for the final price of the amp shipped to you, 847-673-8739
Sorry.
Ray Samuels

Dec 3, 2008 at 5:23 PM Post #434 of 650
Quote:

My last post # 395 is the end of taking orders for P-51 at special Holiday price. Any posts after my post, 395, will be declined. Please do not send money to my pay-pal account as I will refund it back. You can't post now on this thread & expect to get the special holiday special.
All those who are sending the money they should declair their post # on pay-pal transaction.
The price of the black P-51 Mustang is $375.00.
Single color is $15.00 more.
Two tone colors is $25.00 more.
These prices do not include the shipping & other fees.
Please call for the final price of the amp shipped to you, 847-673-8739
Sorry.
Ray Samuels

Hi Ray, I sent my payment on 30 Nov but forgotten mention my order post at #195

Users who are viewing this thread

Back