Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Nov 12, 2008 at 9:31 PM Post #123 of 650
Please sign me up for the Mustang !!!
I would like to order the Gold faceplate with Metal Green body and Green Vol. knob.

Many Thanks
J

Nov 13, 2008 at 2:08 AM Post #126 of 650
I'm amazed of how pre-orders went even before Skylab's review. I'm glad I could get a SR-71A, one of the last possibly made
biggrin.gif

I'm sure that some hours of burn-in will unleash the beast inside this little amp. Congratulations to Ray and to whoever gets this amp
smily_headphones1.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 2:56 AM Post #127 of 650
Please add me to the pre order list of the P-51 Mustang. All black.

Thanks!

Nov 13, 2008 at 1:40 PM Post #131 of 650
Ray: add me to the preorder list please.

First choice: green with gold knob
Second choice: Red with gold knob

Thanks

Mike

Nov 13, 2008 at 3:54 PM Post #132 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by ZephyrSapphire /img/forum/go_quote.gif
It'll be kinda helpful if Ray actually posted what colours will be available?

I agree!... I placed my order the front, but did not decide on a colour, so I'm confused if I have my place
frown.gif

Nov 13, 2008 at 4:04 PM Post #133 of 650
Dear friends & head-fiers in JAPAN....
The shipping fee of my amps, one pound or under in a fed-ex padded pak, is $45.00 to most zip codes in your country, Japan. That is a speciall price, as I get speciall discount & I passed it to you. But, some times, I find Fed-Ex charging much more for some zip codes of locations I am not familier with. Fed-ex calls it (EXTENDED SERVICE AREA), what that means is that fed-ex does not deliver the package but hires other courier to deliver your amp, thus they pay the other company that does the delivery. So please keep in mind that if I e-mail you for additional few dollars it is becuase fed-ex tells me that this is an EXTENDED SERVICE AREA. I do value you all as customers & thank you for your business.
I would surely appreciate if one of our friends in Japan will post this information on your Japanese forums so every one will be informed.
Cheers to all my friends in JAPAN and around the World...
Ray Samuels

Users who are viewing this thread

Back