Emmeline, P-51, The Mustang...
Nov 24, 2008 at 7:42 PM Post #241 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by palestofwhite /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Great great news!

It is indeed!

Nov 25, 2008 at 3:35 AM Post #243 of 650
Here's hoping that I'm not too late to reserve one also.
I'd like a silver one, if possible.
Thanks, Ray, for doing this deal for us Head-Fi'ers.
This will be the first amp that I haven't built myself,
and from the reports, may 'cure' this DIY addict.
(Well, maybe not completely.
biggrin.gif
)

Nov 25, 2008 at 5:30 AM Post #244 of 650
Yo august Head-Fi guru's,

I posted earlier and got an answer, but I may have not asked the question correctly.

If I have a Mustang P-51, would I be able to connect the amp to any RCA out?, ie, connected to my full size CD player's RCA output using a cable with standard male RCA plugs on one end and the single mini plug on the other end that would plug into the P-51's input jack (which I assume is a mini or 1/8th inch plug)

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:21 PM Post #245 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ray Samuels /img/forum/go_quote.gif
The chassis are shipped today, they will be here tomorrow. they will be silk screened within next 2 days. I will take the pictures of the new colors so every one can decide on the color that they want. That is the time I will ask you to make the paymend. This will be the very first time that you will have the choice of purchasing the colors you desire from the very first shipment.
Thank you for your patiance.
Ray Samuels

Samuels san,

As for international shipping, should we ask you a quote in prior to pay?
As in the case of SR71A order.

Thank you,

Nov 25, 2008 at 2:58 PM Post #246 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by KyNeo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Yo august Head-Fi guru's,

I posted earlier and got an answer, but I may have not asked the question correctly.

If I have a Mustang P-51, would I be able to connect the amp to any RCA out?, ie, connected to my full size CD player's RCA output using a cable with standard male RCA plugs on one end and the single mini plug on the other end that would plug into the P-51's input jack (which I assume is a mini or 1/8th inch plug)

That is what I do at home or in the meets. The P-51 Mustang was developed using Meridian GO-8 with 3 feet RCA cable terminated to female RCA/1/8" adaptor. You will be very happy with that combo, as the P-51 will shine.
Cheers.
Ray Samuels

Nov 25, 2008 at 3:03 PM Post #247 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by Sasaki /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Samuels san,

As for international shipping, should we ask you a quote in prior to pay?
As in the case of SR71A order.

Thank you,

Hi Sasaki...
The international shipping will be the same as we posted before. Fed-ex allways charges one pound weight even if your package is below one pound.
So again the shipping to Japan will be as I posted before only higher for the EXTENDED service area, then I will get in touch with our friends in Japan & let them know the extra charge.
Ray Samuels

Nov 25, 2008 at 10:08 PM Post #249 of 650
I would like to jump aboard onto the pre-order list as well. Can't wait to see the color options.

Nov 26, 2008 at 7:42 AM Post #253 of 650
two days of persuasion got Tony to buy a P-51.

Nov 26, 2008 at 4:49 PM Post #255 of 650
Quote:

Originally Posted by tonyfiore75 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hey... I gotta try it. What was that thing that everyone said they were sorry about when you joined Head-Fi? ; )

Sorry about your wallet
bigsmile_face.gif

Well, I have the same situation like you. Hope that changing the predator to the mustang is a correct decision to us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back