Eminems new album...SQ?
May 24, 2009 at 6:36 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 26

Adamora

500+ Head-Fier
im an old time fan of his songs.

But can anyone explain to me why the songs sound like absolute crap? Sound quality wise, Yes im listening to the CD version ._.

May 24, 2009 at 6:39 PM Post #3 of 26
Well, The Bass...well its scratchy as hell, filled with noise (i think thats right) ruins about every song, i cant listen to any of them for long.

May 24, 2009 at 8:26 PM Post #6 of 26
dammit, could it be my soundcard? lol (x-fi) it does make songs rough at times, but nothing like this.

the song that has the most problems to me is "beautiful"

May 24, 2009 at 8:29 PM Post #7 of 26
Huge fan of his old stuff.. Every CD has gotten worse since his first commercial release. His un released material is mind blowing, which I heard on Napster in 00. Any man is still a great song. His colab with Thirstin Howell the III. The last song I liked from him was without you. His commerical CDs, minus the first, are less cutting edge IMO

May 24, 2009 at 11:01 PM Post #8 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by kool bubba ice /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Huge fan of his old stuff.. Every CD has gotten worse since his first commercial release. His un released material is mind blowing, which I heard on Napster in 00. Any man is still a great song. His colab with Thirstin Howell the III. The last song I liked from him was without you. His commerical CDs, minus the first, are less cutting edge IMO

Back when I was using Napster, I thought Limp Bizkit's "Rollin" was mind blowing...

May 24, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #9 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by RushNerd /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Back when I was using Napster, I thought Limp Bizkit's "Rollin" was mind blowing...

Many of his hardcore fans prefer his unreleased material. More original and creatitive.. The angry bit is getting a bit old. He needs something else.

May 26, 2009 at 11:11 PM Post #12 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Adamora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
But can anyone explain to me why the songs sound like absolute crap?

Hmm...

This just made me laugh a little not being a fan of Eminem.

May 26, 2009 at 11:13 PM Post #13 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by Ingo /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hmm...

This just made me laugh a little not being a fan of Eminem.

lol, yes. But I can respect some of his stuff, he's very clever.

May 26, 2009 at 11:26 PM Post #14 of 26
Quote:

Originally Posted by logwed /img/forum/go_quote.gif
lol, yes. But I can respect some of his stuff, he's very clever.

I agree that he has some clever lyrics. Better than I could do for sure.

May 27, 2009 at 4:51 AM Post #15 of 26
Listening to Beautiful (that's about the only song I can tolerate on the new album) on my HD-650s hooked up to an iBasso D10 and it sounds alright, nothing special. Bass is lacking weight, sounds sort of dry. Eminem albums have never really been known for their SQ though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back