Embarrasing Pics. Let's have a laugh!
Jan 3, 2008 at 5:25 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 35

swt61

Dr. Wood
Let's post those embarrasing pics you've hidden away for so long.

I'm usually the first to laugh at myself, and there's plenty to laugh about!

I'll start it off. This was 1969... groovy!

Jan 3, 2008 at 11:38 PM Post #2 of 35
That's not so bad. It looks like one of the "before" pictures in my dentist's office, though.
wink.gif

Jan 4, 2008 at 12:07 AM Post #3 of 35
I'd repost the pic of me with the S&W Model 27... but I always get in trouble when I do.

Jan 4, 2008 at 12:10 AM Post #4 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by OptionTrader /img/forum/go_quote.gif
That's not so bad. It looks like one of the "before" pictures in my dentist's office, though.
wink.gif

Uh yeah, that's the point. I've seen walrus with smaller tusk.
eek.gif

I actually took my Dad's grinder to my teeth at age 10. I took at least 1/16" off the bottom. I cringe when I think about it now, but luckily no harm done, although my teeth are still thick at the bottom.
biggrin.gif

I'm happy to say they don't stick out like some kind of personal solar panels today.

Jan 4, 2008 at 1:55 AM Post #8 of 35
Quote:

Originally Posted by swt61 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Uh yeah, that's the point. I've seen walrus with smaller tusk.
eek.gif

I actually took my Dad's grinder to my teeth at age 10. I took at least 1/16" off the bottom. I cringe when I think about it now, but luckily no harm done, although my teeth are still thick at the bottom.
biggrin.gif

I'm happy to say they don't stick out like some kind of personal solar panels today.

Well, I should talk. I used to be able to eat corn on a cob through a picket fence.
wink.gif
Fortunately, that's changed now.

Jan 4, 2008 at 3:57 AM Post #9 of 35
Here's my second son when he was 2 years old (he's 4 now). I'm just waiting for him to get old enough to appreciate the photo, and perhaps show it to his girlfriend.
evil_smiley.gif
biggrin.gif

20051210_001.JPG

And here's a pic of me in Korea -- the fashion of the day when little boys were taught to obliterate commies on sight. I'm guessing I'm 3 or 4 so it's the early 1970s.
0007_young.jpg

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:12 AM Post #12 of 35
Here's a not-too-recent shot of me taken at this time of year and having freshly peed myself. I'm happy to report that such episodes have decreased in recent years.

MB1956.jpg

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:21 AM Post #13 of 35
Mbriant, did you grow up to look not entirely unlike Dennis Hopper?

And Steve, bingo. Im the vampire on the right. Awesome fingernails you will note.

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:29 AM Post #14 of 35
I'm to sexy for this forum, too sexy for this forum, so sexy it hurts...

Jan 4, 2008 at 4:35 AM Post #15 of 35
That doesnt rhyme, or scan.

I am too sexy for this forum, too sexy for this forum, so fit I've had a foursome.

that works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back