eMatics EH162WD
Jun 27, 2011 at 3:08 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 1

jpmilner

Head-Fier
To all the head-fiers that might possibly want to build a set of SFI donor headphones,

I recently purchased a pair of eMatics EH162WD headphones to be a shell for a set of SFI drivers that I purchased from Discounts Jungle via Amazon.com.  My purchased headphones arrived very quickly but were not the wooden model that I had purchased.  The customer service for Discounts Jungle was very apologetic and very quickly got an RMA number to return my headphones.  I sent them back promptly and waited for my headphones to arrive.  After 2 weeks with no word, I called Discounts Jungle to find out what was going on.  A manager got on the phone and proceeded to call me a liar and tell me that I was waisting their time and money.  Furthermore, I was told that ematics does not make any headphones with the model number EH162WD.  He told me to call Ematics and check for myself then he hung up on me.
   I promptly got online to Amazon.com and left negative feedback for Discounts Jungle.  Within an hour someone from customer service was calling me on the phone to refund my money only if I removed my feedback for Discounts Jungle.  I am currently filing a complaint with Amazon.com but I felt that it was important to leave my story here for any head-fiers that might be looking to mod a set of headphones.  In short, buy from walmart.com.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back