Email Notifications
Nov 4, 2011 at 10:16 PM Thread Starter Post #1 of 43

scottv50

100+ Head-Fier
I am not getting any email notifications, even though I have each subscribed thread set to 'immediate'. Is there something I am missing?

Nov 5, 2011 at 3:34 AM Post #4 of 43
ok thanks guys. just helps me keep track of threads i have posted in.

Nov 15, 2011 at 1:04 PM Post #7 of 43
Hi Joe, i'd appreciate if you take a look at the confirmation mail as well. I've already confirmed but im always getting the same message that i need to confirm my address. 
confused.gif

Feb 6, 2012 at 5:50 PM Post #11 of 43

Quote:
mark2410, if you still have the last one you received, can you forward it to me at joe@head-fi.org? 

I've ticketed your issue, and I'll let you know as soon as I have more information for you.

Hi Joe!

We meet again :p!

I'm getting no email notifications either - I tried going in account settings to Immediate & site only - neither work.

What really bothered me was email notification for PM's
After what happened, I didn't get an email, meaning I had no idea what was going on, and thus PM's weren't accessible nor viewable via emails

I would appreciate if you could look into it for me!

(sorry for reliving an old thread, better commenting, rather than creating a new one methinks)

Feb 8, 2012 at 3:30 PM Post #15 of 43
Give this a try:

Under "edit my subscriptions" when you scroll down you'll see an option for auto-pausing.  By default, auto-pausing is on.  What this means is that when you log off of the site or become inactive for a period of time, you stop getting all immediate updates.  You'll get one immediate update per forum per day, and your regular daily digests, but not every single immediate subscription.  This was added to keep users from being overwhelmed with email when they aren't on the site, like checking their email and having 150 updates after they've been offline for a few hours.  

Try turning the auto-pausing off and see if that corrects the issue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back