Email Notifications
Feb 17, 2012 at 1:50 PM Post #35 of 43
I think all of the threads that are set to Immediate are threads that I have not posted to.  I have since posted in the Los Angeles Meet thread, so either that's the outlier or this behavior started before I posted.

There is a setting in the subscription management page where you can set your default setting.  As part of my account maintenance, I make sure that after I round up the Immediates and change them, I also set the default to Site Only.  Then after a while this happens again.

If there is a finer control for this setting based on when I post and when I don't, I'll have to find it.  Or someone help me find it.

EDIT -- I use these settings:

Feb 17, 2012 at 1:59 PM Post #37 of 43

Quote:
I think all of the threads that are set to Immediate are threads that I have not posted to.  I have since posted in the Los Angeles Meet thread, so either that's the outlier or this behavior started before I posted.

There is a setting in the subscription management page where you can set your default setting.  As part of my account maintenance, I make sure that after I round up the Immediates and change them, I also set the default to Site Only.  Then after a while this happens again.

If there is a finer control for this setting based on when I post and when I don't, I'll have to find it.  Or someone help me find it.

EDIT -- I use these settings:

you are trying to get them all to site only right?

If so, click that button that says "set all subs to site only"
Then go and check your subscriptions again.

And once you have done that, come back, and select the dropdown (site only) option again

Feb 22, 2012 at 5:27 PM Post #38 of 43

Quote:
you are trying to get them all to site only right?

If so, click that button that says "set all subs to site only"
Then go and check your subscriptions again.

And once you have done that, come back, and select the dropdown (site only) option again

Yes, that is what I have to keep doing, even though I have been trying to set the default to "Site Only."

If it helps, I do think that so far the subscriptions that are setting themselves to Immediate are the threads for which I click the Subscribe button but have not posted in.  Not sure if I have made that clear.

Feb 23, 2012 at 11:43 AM Post #42 of 43
Just an update on my end. I have all my posts set to immediate and it seems to be working perfectly now. Also, hello joe!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back