Elysian Pilgrim
May 14, 2024 at 11:58 AM Post #196 of 411
May 14, 2024 at 3:21 PM Post #197 of 411
LOL! Nah easy to swap, more of a painful on the wallet. Hard to find good Penntaconn connected iem cables for cheap. If you know any... HMU!
Hakugei and NiceHCK on Ali will do custom jobs for no extra charge if you just ask them by message. There’s Luminox Audio and Effect Audio that will also offer Pentaconn In Ear as an option on all their cables, and the entry price is affordable for some enthusiasts

May 14, 2024 at 3:29 PM Post #198 of 411
Hakugei and NiceHCK on Ali will do custom jobs for no extra charge if you just ask them by message. There’s Luminox Audio and Effect Audio that will also offer Pentaconn In Ear as an option on all their cables, and the entry price is affordable for some enthusiasts
Nice I just bought another Pilgrim cable for 40.

May 14, 2024 at 3:42 PM Post #199 of 411
Has anyone seen a graph of the Noir yet? Wondering whether to get the regular version in a couple of weeks when Elise Audio have it for sale here in the UK or possibly wait and see how the Noir turns out.

May 14, 2024 at 3:46 PM Post #200 of 411
I haven’t I heard it, but supposedly it’s darker has more mid bass and upper mids. So basically fixes my issues with og pilgrim. I’ll post a graph when mine comes in.
Has anyone seen a graph of the Noir yet? Wondering whether to get the regular version in a couple of weeks when Elise Audio have it for sale here in the UK or possibly wait and see how the Noir turns out.,

May 14, 2024 at 3:48 PM Post #201 of 411
I haven’t I heard it, but supposedly it’s darker has more mid bass and upper mids. So basically fixes my issues with og pilgrim. I’ll post a graph when mine comes in.
Thanks Jay.

Sounds like it’s exactly what you’d want, but the exact opposite of what I prefer.

The standard Pilgrim graph looks almost spot on for me,

May 14, 2024 at 5:38 PM Post #202 of 411
If the Noir tuning is a bit more aggressive, then the Noir would be true “baby Anni”, IMHO. The pilgrim OG is just different from the Anni.

May 14, 2024 at 5:41 PM Post #203 of 411
If the Noir tuning is a bit more aggressive, then the Noir would be true “baby Anni”, IMHO. The pilgrim OG is just different from the Anni.
Exactly. It's an interesting proposal.

May 14, 2024 at 6:59 PM Post #204 of 411
I read two anni owners say the bass on the pilgrim was a bit much. Which makes sense to me as I am looking for more bass than that. I am hoping to A/B the noir vs the pilgrm when the noir makes it stateside.

May 14, 2024 at 7:33 PM Post #205 of 411
I read two anni owners say the bass on the pilgrim was a bit much. Which makes sense to me as I am looking for more bass than that. I am hoping to A/B the noir vs the pilgrm when the noir makes it stateside.
Don’t know which version of Anni they have been listening to but the Pilgrim OG is not as bassy and punchy as the Anni 2023 to me.

May 14, 2024 at 8:30 PM Post #206 of 411
Don’t know which version of Anni they have been listening to but the Pilgrim OG is not as bassy and punchy as the Anni 2023 to me.
This was within the last week in one of just a few threads on here. Either this one or the Anni thread or maybe a general thread

May 15, 2024 at 3:51 AM Post #207 of 411
IMG_0983.jpeg

For those of you who don't like the feel of the stock cable, I found the Cadmus 8W pair really well with Pilgrim, it opens the vocal straight away.

May 15, 2024 at 6:47 AM Post #208 of 411
IMG_0983.jpeg
For those of you who don't like the feel of the stock cable, I found the Cadmus 8W pair really well with Pilgrim, it opens the vocal straight away.
Did you purchase the cable with P-ear connector already attached or did you buy the ConX pack separately to get it? I’m thinking of getting the P-ear for ConX but I don’t really need any other connectors so not sure if I can get it on its own.

May 15, 2024 at 1:30 PM Post #210 of 411
Just received my Pilgrim - Quick impressions:
- Quite detailed, bass is right on my taste (quantity wise), beautiful midrange, Elysian House sound, treble is on point to my ears
- Quite similar to my Gaea, more bass than Gaea, but the bass quality is better on Gaea
- Less treble spike than Gaea, which is my only complaint on the Gaea, it could be too aggressive for some tracks, Pilgrim is way less "sparkle"
- Would like a tad more separation, but no complaints on this price point
- I like the Pilgrim more than my SA6 Ultra, SA6 just too neutral and safe to my taste after digging into Elysian House sound LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Back