Elysian Annihilator 2023
Nov 10, 2023 at 11:43 AM Post #316 of 841
Anyone have impressions on the Liquid Links Venom cable using Anni 2023? It definitely sounds warmer to me than bright. Do you think the LL Martini was tuned specifically for Anni like the Venom was for X or no? I have an X and using the LL Venom on Anni and it definitely changes the listening experience...the bass is definitely more slap to it.

Nov 11, 2023 at 5:42 PM Post #317 of 841
Nov 11, 2023 at 6:27 PM Post #318 of 841
Nov 12, 2023 at 2:43 AM Post #319 of 841
I can’t remember a critical Headfonia review but maybe I missed it. :)
When you review things like Anni, it's pretty hard to be very critical.

Nov 13, 2023 at 2:03 AM Post #321 of 841
I finally reach my endgame with this setup.

Attachments

• IMG_0669.jpeg
    IMG_0669.jpeg
    2.6 MB · Views: 0
Nov 20, 2023 at 9:34 AM Post #323 of 841
Hi all guys. I dont know, how to start this my post. I hope this forum are mainly for sharing info end experience with our hobby. And i think one part of this are shopping experience too. First - i really dont want somone harm or something like this.

I think all we know that feelings, when you order some new toy from our hobby. You are excited when it finally arrives. And this is first time in my experience, where this feelings are absent. Today arrive this IEM to me:

20231120_144353.jpg

I must waiting for this IEMs (I still dont believe this) 7 monts guys. Really almost 7 months. This is not joke.

But OK. When i know it from date of order, i will say uff, this is really loong. But I'm going to do it. Because iam not normall. I know it.

Everybody say - this is top IEM. All reviews are positive. Maybe someone will object to me - you have to wait for the top quality. Problem what i have with this delivery time are not correct information from producer during waiting. I dont want to share it. Its private communication and i dont have permit from Elysian to do it. As you expect, i order it directly from Elysian.

Anyway i finally have them. I hope the sound will be so good, that the wait was really worth it. If anyone wants them and wants new, then order it from some dealer who has them in stock. My recommendation.

Package are very good. Inside delivery box are this gold box and elysian using 3D printed plastic corner covers for protect this gold box. Here is photo of the box after opening. I'm no audio reviewer, but I'll try to describe my listening impressions later here. :wink:

20231120_144458.jpg

Nov 20, 2023 at 9:41 AM Post #324 of 841
Is this Cayin N30LE. Could you mind tell me how Anni sounds with this DAP.
I have a Cayin N30LE and the synergy it has with Anni is close to my end game. In Hyper mode on the Cayin and the data retrieval, imaging and layering of Anni. It's about as good of a combination as I have listened to. I say that as of today. This hobby always changes and my flavor might pivot when something new comes along. But for the today, in those moments where you devote yourself to sonic bliss listening time, Anni paired with the N30LE is a gift and a revelation. I look forward to waking up and spending time with this combo and that's why we love this hobby.

Nov 20, 2023 at 10:27 AM Post #325 of 841
Hi all guys. I dont know, how to start this my post. I hope this forum are mainly for sharing info end experience with our hobby. And i think one part of this are shopping experience too. First - i really dont want somone harm or something like this.

I think all we know that feelings, when you order some new toy from our hobby. You are excited when it finally arrives. And this is first time in my experience, where this feelings are absent. Today arrive this IEM to me:

I must waiting for this IEMs (I still dont believe this) 7 monts guys. Really almost 7 months. This is not joke.

But OK. When i know it from date of order, i will say uff, this is really loong. But I'm going to do it. Because iam not normall. I know it.

Everybody say - this is top IEM. All reviews are positive. Maybe someone will object to me - you have to wait for the top quality. Problem what i have with this delivery time are not correct information from producer during waiting. I dont want to share it. Its private communication and i dont have permit from Elysian to do it. As you expect, i order it directly from Elysian.

Anyway i finally have them. I hope the sound will be so good, that the wait was really worth it. If anyone wants them and wants new, then order it from some dealer who has them in stock. My recommendation.

Package are very good. Inside delivery box are this gold box and elysian using 3D printed plastic corner covers for protect this gold box. Here is photo of the box after opening. I'm no audio reviewer, but I'll try to describe my listening impressions later here. :wink:

Interesting your Annihilator has Effect Audio Pentaconn connectors. Was this the cable you received, and if so, can you post more pictures?

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2023 at 11:04 AM Post #329 of 841
I don't understand, is this with TermX?!
No, it is the Liquid Links cable with Effect Audio ConX Pentaconn connectors. Looks nice with the gold finish.

Last edited:
Nov 20, 2023 at 11:13 AM Post #330 of 841
No, it is the Liquid Links cable with Effect Audio ConX Pentaconn connectors. Looks nice with the gold finish.
I see the same thing...it's definitely not the Martini I have with my Anni and I have an EA Centurion cable that the connector looks like in this Anni pic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back