Elma Ladder Atteunater Group buy
Aug 23, 2004 at 9:42 PM Post #151 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by CBMC
Since there were several people interested still in Attenuators I talked to Elma and was told that I could still receive the switches at a discounted rate...

Thanks CBMC!

You rock!

Aug 24, 2004 at 2:52 AM Post #152 of 182
Unfortunately I still have not received the backordered switches yet. It makes me wonder if Elma really sent them out on Tuesday like they originally told me. I plan on calling them again tomorrow and hopefully finding out what is going on. Again, I am sorry for the delay.

Thanks,
Mark

Aug 24, 2004 at 7:11 PM Post #153 of 182
its been a while since I checked in here at head-fi... busy couple of weeks
smily_headphones1.gif

Is that $85 shipped to me or to you? And if the other two still want theirs is it cheaper? Sorry, slightly confused as I'm not sure if you are getting them at the original rate again...

Aug 24, 2004 at 9:20 PM Post #154 of 182
Quote:

Originally Posted by philodox
its been a while since I checked in here at head-fi... busy couple of weeks
smily_headphones1.gif

Is that $85 shipped to me or to you? And if the other two still want theirs is it cheaper? Sorry, slightly confused as I'm not sure if you are getting them at the original rate again...

Elma has raised their prices by about $3 per switch. The $85 is shipped to you from me(if that makes sense). I already have about 4 more people interested. If you are interested let me know.

Aug 26, 2004 at 3:01 PM Post #156 of 182
PM sent

Aug 26, 2004 at 8:44 PM Post #158 of 182
At the present I only have raif and Super-Gonzo's paypal addresses confirmed. I have yet to receive Phildox and JHouser's paypal address. I will send out an invoice as soon as I receive this information. If you still want a switch let me know. If I receive everybody on the list's money by tomorrow I will order the parts from Elma. If I haven't received everyone on the lists money I will wait until Monday to order the pieces from Elma.

Aug 28, 2004 at 6:04 AM Post #159 of 182
Received my bill and sent payment
smily_headphones1.gif

Aug 28, 2004 at 2:14 PM Post #160 of 182
At this point I will be ordering 4 more switches. I have received all of the payments for the second batch so I will be ordering on Monday. If anyone else wants one let me know as soon as possible because I would have to have the money in my paypal account by Monday afternoon.

Aug 28, 2004 at 2:34 PM Post #161 of 182
Just got mine yesterday. Very impressive indeed.
CBMC, thanks very much for doing this group buy.

Aug 29, 2004 at 7:42 AM Post #162 of 182
Got mine yesterday, thanks a lot for the organization!
BTW, for those of you who have built, am i to understand you guys used the Goldpoint Ladder values? Also, the Rin resistors fit inside, and Rg resistors outside?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back