Elite SCSCag with Viablue 3.5mm connector
Jun 30, 2009 at 4:07 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 14

SACD-Man

Formerly With Whiplash Audio
Introducing Whiplash Audio's exclusive Elite SCSCag with Viablue 3.5mm connector!!!

3674271440_191736dcbd.jpg

Using cryo'd 24awg Solid Core thats UP-OCC 99.999998% pure. Mix that with the best Viablue 3.5mm connector and you have one truly amazing combination that is hard to beat.

CryoParts comes throught with another custom made wire masterpiece!! Here are some details on the new SCSCag cryo'd wire.

Quote from Lee at CryoParts:
"We are proud to introduce a VERY special custom wire, CFDCT-UP-OCC-Ag, or "SCSCag" is a CFDCT-UP-OCC solid core silver wire that sets a new standard of performance.

Everything about "SCSCag" is custom; the specially preapred and drawn pure single crystal silver conductor, the custom formulated PTFE dielectric, the silver used (CF-DCT-UPOCC-Ag) and the cryo profile used to treat it (our proprietary CryoFreeze™ process).

I spent a great deal of time designing this wire to compete with the very best available and I feel that the time, effort and dollar investment was well worth it. I invite you to compare this wire with anything on the market, regardless of cost, and prepare to be surprised.

SCSCag is a true bespoke design and is only available direct from CryoParts and the only authorized reseller at this time, Whiplash Audio.

Following is some basic information regarding the base silver we are using for this wire:

The base metal used is an unidirectional UPOCC, being almost free from impurity (up to 99.99998% pure silver) has ideal electrical resistance properties and practically no crystal boundaries. Accordingly, it is able to transmit electrical signals faster, and with less distortion than ordinary OFC and silver wires. All of these features make the pure OCCsilver the state-of-the art conductor materials for the audiophile cable industry.

However, don't be fooled, this is no ordinary OCC silver wire that can be found at many different places around the 'net, "SCSCag" is quite a different animal, indeed, in that the "whole" is much greater than the sum of the parts".

For more details: http://www.cryo-parts.com/scscag.html

3674273380_dd3a5fc03f.jpg

For only a limited time only, 6" SCSCag with the Viablue 3.5mm connector is only [size=large]$120[/size]
Here is how to order: http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/...ablue-lod.html

3673560381_0b65e24ee3.jpg

Without the Viablue connector and with the a Switchcraft 3.5mm connector, the price is $99
To Order: http://www.whiplashaudio.com/cables/...craft-lod.html

Sep 26, 2009 at 4:47 AM Post #10 of 14
Quote:

Originally Posted by pfillion /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Can't wait to try this LOD with my new iPod Nano 5G + my RSA Mustang and my JH13s
smily_headphones1.gif

Whoa....

You will be styling now!! That is a lethal combo my friend.

I just ordered my JH13 from Jerry and I can't wait..

iPod --> SCSCag LOD --> iQube V2 --> UE 11pros cabled with SCSCag.

I'm recabling the new JH13's with SCSCag and now that really is crazy talk.

Absolutely INSANE.
tongue_smile.gif

Aug 12, 2010 at 10:34 AM Post #12 of 14
this is an insane product.... thanks so much Craig... im officially hooked up to my phones now togather with the LOD...

Sep 8, 2010 at 6:07 PM Post #14 of 14
Do you need any more reviewers ?

I am based in the UK and available, would love to review for you

Regards

greenmac

Users who are viewing this thread

Back