Eletech's Latest Marvel; 'Enigma' - Powered By Versa™
Jan 31, 2024 at 2:10 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 22
ELETECH logo square.png

Eletech Introduces First Cable With VERSA™ System; 'Enigma'

Enigma_PR-03.jpg

Eletech, synonymous with uncompromising audio excellence, proudly presents the Limited Edition cable, "Enigma." Crafted in collaboration with ECT for exclusive distribution in Hong Kong, this cable represents a pinnacle of sonic sophistication.

"Enigma" boasts a meticulous composition, featuring a bespoke amalgamation of Palladium-Plated Silver, Gold Plated Silver, and OCC Copper—a triad of materials meticulously chosen for their distinct sonic characteristics. Noteworthy is the inclusion of the groundbreaking "Versa" adaptive connector, a testament to Eletech's commitment to advancing audio connectivity.

As Eletech continues its legacy of pushing boundaries, "Enigma" emerges as a testament to the brand's dedication to precision craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology. Discerning audiophiles in Hong Kong can now indulge in a listening experience beyond compare, where each note is a revelation.

Enigma_PR-04.jpg

Enigma; Mysterious, Mesmerising, Melodic

Enigma_PR-05.jpg

Enigma_PR-06.jpg

Enigma_PR-07.jpg

Enigma_PR-08.jpg

Bespoke Designer Parts

Enigma_PR-09.jpg
Enigma_PR-10.jpg

Enigma_PR-11.jpg

Versa™ Adaptive Connectors

Enigma_PR-12.jpg

Enigma_PR-13.jpg

Enigma_PR-14.jpg

Enigma_PR-15.jpg

Enigma_PR-16.jpg

Enigma_PR-17.jpg

Enigma_PR-18.jpg

Enigma_PR-19.jpg

Enigma_PR-20.jpg

Versa™ User Guide

Enigma_PR-21.jpg

Product Availability:

Enigma with Versa™ will be available exclusively through ECT Hong Kong.

Product Pricing: US$999 (Limited to 60 units)

-----------------------------------------------------

1706684523168.png

CONTACT INFORMATION
Eletech Headquarters (SG):
Eric Chong, Co-Founder and Marketing Director
E-mail : eric@elementechnology.com
Mobile : (65) 8200-3584
----------------------------------------------------------
Riccardo Yeh, Co-Founder and Sales Director
E-mail : riccardo@elementechnolgy.com
Mobile : (886) 960-138-438

Attachments

• 1706684500291.png
    1706684500291.png
    13.7 KB · Views: 0
  • 1706684518270.png
    1706684518270.png
    16 KB · Views: 0
Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Jan 31, 2024 at 9:42 AM Post #2 of 22
Love it! Hope this will be available internationally too.

Jan 31, 2024 at 10:21 AM Post #3 of 22
Solid-looking piece of adapter and wonderful for UM by potentially distracting us from their flagship IEM pricing scandal ^^

Jan 31, 2024 at 12:46 PM Post #4 of 22
Solid-looking piece of adapter and wonderful for UM by potentially distracting us from their flagship IEM pricing scandal ^^
Expensive? Yes. Rare earth metals worthy of jewelry? Yes. Under a grand? Yes.
Somebody else sells unshielded copper for $2700 and shielded copper for $5800. This is NOT the same proposition.

Jan 31, 2024 at 2:26 PM Post #5 of 22
Expensive? Yes. Rare earth metals worthy of jewelry? Yes. Under a grand? Yes.
Somebody else sells unshielded copper for $2700 and shielded copper for $5800. This is NOT the same proposition.
You misunderstood my post; I'm actually not dissing the cable but my first thought was fresh news like this should give UM a break after their debacle ^^ cause it seems to have been the talk of the town for a good few days now

Last edited:
Jan 31, 2024 at 3:57 PM Post #7 of 22
Would've loved the interchangeable ends for my Perseus cable...argh! Oh well. No regrets.

Jan 31, 2024 at 4:04 PM Post #8 of 22
@Eric Chong will the new versa system become a norm in ET cables going forward, or an upgrade option?

Jan 31, 2024 at 5:11 PM Post #9 of 22
You misunderstood my post; I'm actually not dissing the cable but my first thought was fresh news like this should give UM a break after their debacle ^^ cause it seems to have been the talk of the town for a good few days now
I'm just saying, it shouldn't I agree kinda? But lol I don't think this should distract people from that tragedy. I'm eyeballing this, the Code24C LTD, or this cool Bifrost alternative to Nightjar's version ($500 less, and Nightjar is completely tapped out on inventory anyways... literally everything except the Meteor sold out) at SGAudioHive from Hakugei for my EVO when I get that back from warranty repair. Anything is better than the EA AresII with some blue plastic in it... unfortunately.

Jan 31, 2024 at 5:22 PM Post #10 of 22
ELETECH logo square.png

Eletech Introduces First Cable With VERSA™ System; 'Enigma'

Enigma_PR-03.jpg

Eletech, synonymous with uncompromising audio excellence, proudly presents the Limited Edition cable, "Enigma." Crafted in collaboration with ECT for exclusive distribution in Hong Kong, this cable represents a pinnacle of sonic sophistication.

"Enigma" boasts a meticulous composition, featuring a bespoke amalgamation of Palladium-Plated Silver, Gold Plated Silver, and OCC Copper—a triad of materials meticulously chosen for their distinct sonic characteristics. Noteworthy is the inclusion of the groundbreaking "Versa" adaptive connector, a testament to Eletech's commitment to advancing audio connectivity.

As Eletech continues its legacy of pushing boundaries, "Enigma" emerges as a testament to the brand's dedication to precision craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology. Discerning audiophiles in Hong Kong can now indulge in a listening experience beyond compare, where each note is a revelation.

Enigma_PR-04.jpg

Enigma; Mysterious, Mesmerising, Melodic

Enigma_PR-05.jpg
Enigma_PR-06.jpg
Enigma_PR-07.jpg
Enigma_PR-08.jpg

Bespoke Designer Parts

Enigma_PR-09.jpg
Enigma_PR-10.jpg
Enigma_PR-11.jpg

Versa™ Adaptive Connectors

Enigma_PR-12.jpg
Enigma_PR-13.jpg
Enigma_PR-14.jpg
Enigma_PR-15.jpg
Enigma_PR-16.jpg
Enigma_PR-17.jpg
Enigma_PR-18.jpg
Enigma_PR-19.jpg
Enigma_PR-20.jpg

Versa™ User Guide

Enigma_PR-21.jpg

Product Availability:

Enigma with Versa™ will be available exclusively through ECT Hong Kong.

Product Pricing: US$999 (Limited to 60 units)

-----------------------------------------------------

1706684523168.png
CONTACT INFORMATION
Eletech Headquarters (SG):
Eric Chong, Co-Founder and Marketing Director
E-mail : eric@elementechnology.com
Mobile : (65) 8200-3584
----------------------------------------------------------
Riccardo Yeh, Co-Founder and Sales Director
E-mail : riccardo@elementechnolgy.com
Mobile : (886) 960-138-438
Awesome looking product, looking forward to trying it out this weekend, however why omit the sliding cable cinch?

Jan 31, 2024 at 5:33 PM Post #11 of 22
I'm just saying, it shouldn't I agree kinda? But lol I don't think this should distract people from that tragedy. I'm eyeballing this, the Code24C LTD, or this cool Bifrost alternative to Nightjar's version ($500 less, and Nightjar is completely tapped out on inventory anyways... literally everything except the Meteor sold out) at SGAudioHive from Hakugei for my EVO when I get that back from warranty repair. Anything is better than the EA AresII with some blue plastic in it... unfortunately.
funny; I didn't know that new code 20 or whatever was an ares wrapped in something. But it is also my personal opinion that older EA cables are better ^^

Jan 31, 2024 at 6:38 PM Post #12 of 22
funny; I didn't know that new code 20 or whatever was an ares wrapped in something. But it is also my personal opinion that older EA cables are better ^^
The Evo's "exclusive partnership" cable is just an Ares with blue PTFE or vinyl decoration or whatever inside the clear shrink wrap. The Codes are coaxial construction and much thicker wire gage, the LTD in purple is a more malleable version (smaller width).

Jan 31, 2024 at 7:37 PM Post #13 of 22
The Evo's "exclusive partnership" cable is just an Ares with blue PTFE or vinyl decoration or whatever inside the clear shrink wrap. The Codes are coaxial construction and much thicker wire gage, the LTD in purple is a more malleable version (smaller width).
I thought the EVO cable was a PWAudio Genesis...

Attachments

• 17067484355785990579816179230767.jpg
    17067484355785990579816179230767.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 0
Jan 31, 2024 at 8:16 PM Post #14 of 22
Jan 31, 2024 at 8:33 PM Post #15 of 22
These are all luxury goods and, as long as the materials are good conductors and low impedance, they will be audibly transparent in the chain. And, a matter of choice.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back