Eletech Cables Sale & Giveaway!
Jun 22, 2021 at 1:04 AM Thread Starter Post #1 of 16
WechatIMG415.jpeg

Hello from the Eletech Team~!!

Head-Fi community has been a major part of Eletech journey and we greatly appreciate how the community here has supported us since Eletech's inception. Every Canjam interaction and chatting with the audiophile community has been incredibly inspiring for us. We've only been able to continue to improve and fine-tuning our craft thanks to the many feedbacks and critique from you guys!

Hence, we very excited to be sponsoring the Head-Fi team to further engage our friends and customers over here! We will expect to have more Head-Fi exclusive promotions, product tours and giveaway as we grow! A pity that Canjams are on a hiatus in the current pandemic but we hope to catch up with you guys in person when Canjams resume!

Kicking start our Head-Fi community perk ~! We're offering 10% off coupon for all our Head-Fi friends at our webstore :
Eletech Official Store

Coupon Code : "HEADFIPERK"
*Excluding Accessories, ProAdapts and the newly launched Aeneid
*Only one use per customer

--------

WechatIMG416.png

Following the successful launch of our new flagship - Aeneid as well as to celebrate Eletech joining the Head-Fi platform officially, we've decided to offer a giveaway exclusive to Head-Fiers!

Giving away 1 set of Eletech's most popular product - "Socrates" worth US$699. Configuration can be chosen upon winning the bonanza!

WechatIMG417.jpeg

Socrates features the following :
  • 24 AWG
  • Monocrystal Bespoke 7N OCC Copper
  • Maximus Efficiency Strand Geometry ; Kevlar Infused
  • Cryogenically Treated
  • Eletech Bespoke Solder
  • Eletech Customised Y-Split and Connectors
  • FlexiMax Insulation
To enter the bonanza, simply do the following :
1) Follow / Watch Eletech's Head-Fi Official Discussion Thread - Thread Link
2) Let us know what's your favourite IEM(s) on Eletech's thread
3) Comment on our thread your favourite Eletech's product and what appeals to you
4) [Optional] If you like to , let us know what you would like to see from Eletech's next!

We hope you enjoy the prelude to one of our many activities to come!

Stay safe~!!

-Eric

Last edited:
Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Jun 22, 2021 at 1:23 AM Post #2 of 16
Did no.1

2. VE Elysium or Oriolus Isbellae

3. Plato for the Elysium.. Just got my Socrates for the Isabellae to try out tonight!
also have the Prudence, Justice, and an Iliad that the postal service seems to have misplaced...

Thanks Eric and the Eletech team for such great cables and service!

Last edited:
Jun 22, 2021 at 4:38 AM Post #3 of 16
Ouh nice! Appreciate this giveaway Eric! Thank you for amazing products and top-notch CS!

Fav IEMs : Traillii , Thummim , VE Erlky, A18S
Fav Eletechs : Aeneid , Iliad , Socrates ; What appeals to me is the creativity of Eletech products and the artistic implementation of it! The aesthetics are gorgeous!

I hope to see more amazing mid/low range products from you guys! Hopefully you'll be able to work on the HP cables you've been mentioning for the longest time!

Jun 22, 2021 at 10:10 AM Post #4 of 16
Good luck to everyone entering to win a Socrates!

To our friends in North America, we'll also be featuring the same 10% off until June 30th offer using discount code HEADFIPERK on Bloom Audio. :sunglasses:

Bloom Audio Headphones and Personal Audio with Pitch Perfect Service. Stay updated on Bloom Audio at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/BloomAudioStore https://twitter.com/BloomAudioStore https://www.instagram.com/BloomAudioStore https://bloomaudio.com hello@bloomaudio.com
Jun 22, 2021 at 11:10 AM Post #5 of 16
3) Comment on our thread your favourite Eletech's product and what appeals to you
4) [Optional] If you like to , let us know what you would like to see from Eletech's next!

Stay safe~!!

-Eric

Thanks

1) done
2) EE Legend X
3) Socrates 😜

Jun 22, 2021 at 1:15 PM Post #6 of 16
WechatIMG415.jpeg

Head-Fi community has been a major part of Eletech journey and we greatly appreciate how the community here has supported us since Eletech's inception. Every Canjam interaction and chatting with the audiophile community has been incredibly inspiring for us. We've only been able to continue to improve and fine-tuning our craft thanks to the many feedbacks and critique from you guys!

Hence, we very excited to be sponsoring the Head-Fi team to further engage our friends and customers over here! We will expect to have more Head-Fi exclusive promotions, product tours and giveaway as we grow! A pity that Canjams are on a hiatus in the current pandemic but we hope to catch up with you guys in person when Canjams resume!

Kicking start our Head-Fi community perk ~! We're offering 10% off coupon for all our Head-Fi friends at our webstore :
Eletech Official Store

--------

WechatIMG416.png

Following the successful launch of our new flagship - Aeneid as well as to celebrate Eletech joining the Head-Fi platform officially, we've decided to offer a giveaway exclusive to Head-Fiers!

Giving away 1 set of Eletech's most popular product - "Socrates" worth US$699. Configuration can be chosen upon winning the bonanza!

WechatIMG417.jpeg

• 24 AWG
  • Cryogenically Treated
  • Eletech Bespoke Solder
  • FlexiMax Insulation

Stay safe~!!

-Eric
1) Follow / Watch (DONE).
2) Favourite IEM : thieaudio voyager 14, Blon bl03, Kz zs10.
3) Favourite Eletechs : Aeneid, Iliad.
4) Modular cable design/management ( for sharing, easy fix etc).

Jun 22, 2021 at 1:50 PM Post #7 of 16
WechatIMG415.jpeg

Eletech Official Store

--------

WechatIMG416.png

WechatIMG417.jpeg

• 24 AWG
  • Cryogenically Treated
  • Eletech Bespoke Solder
  • FlexiMax Insulation

Stay safe~!!

-Eric
1. Watch- done
2. Favorite IEM: IMR acoustics EDP and R1
3. Eletech product: Haven't used any eletech product yet; would love to use one though :)

Jun 22, 2021 at 1:52 PM Post #8 of 16
WechatIMG415.jpeg

Eletech Official Store

--------

WechatIMG416.png

WechatIMG417.jpeg

• 24 AWG
  • Cryogenically Treated
  • Eletech Bespoke Solder
  • FlexiMax Insulation

Stay safe~!!

-Eric
1) Done long ago!
2) Oriolus Trailli / EE Odin / EE Legend X / Penon Volt
3) Iliad and Plato. Beautiful design for both and very different sonic flavors between the two to compliment a vast number of IEMs, bringing them to the very edge of their capabilities (the Plato and Legend X combo needs to be heard to be believed - like they were made for each other). And those leather cases are awesome too! But most of all, I love how the all of the Eletech collection have their own ‘character’, both sonically and visually, telling their own individual stories, which extends to the unpacking experience.
4) If an Aeneid/Iliad 8-wire hybrid existed, I’d be all over that, so that gets my vote. Also a Project 8 Plato!

Thanks for all the awesome cables Eric. Keep up the amazing work!

Jun 22, 2021 at 4:06 PM Post #10 of 16
Jun 22, 2021 at 4:37 PM Post #11 of 16
Did no.1
2. Focal stellia
3. Socrates. I like the sound of a fine product made of pure Copper, and I am very happy that Eletech has taken great care in designing Socrates, which is my first choice for the next new cable.
4. If I can, I hope to be able to experience over-ear headphones with various cables in my Focals and Sennheisers in Taiwan ^_^

Thanks Eric and the Eletech team for such great cables and service!

Jun 22, 2021 at 11:41 PM Post #13 of 16
Done

My favourite IEMs are Origami Silver, Campfire Andromeda, Solaris 2020 and Empire Ears ESR II

Socrates. Because it has a low profile physical appearance which makes it a great pair with almost all IEMs. The sound profile is totally opposite of its physical appearance. Outstanding and extraordinary sounding!

I would like to see some hybrid cables etc dual copper and dual silver perhaps?

Jun 23, 2021 at 7:05 AM Post #14 of 16
1. Watch/follow - Done!

2. Let us know what's your favourite IEM(s) on Eletech's thread - Oriolus Traillii & VE Erlkonig

3. Comment on our thread your favourite Eletech's product and what appeals to you - Iliad; one of my favourite cables and still stands as the most supple, comfortable cables I’ve owned. I’d like to try an Aeneid in the near future.

4. [Optional] If you like to , let us know what you would like to see from Eletech's next! - I’d love to see more collaboration projects/releases with IEM manufacturers :)

Last edited:
Jun 23, 2021 at 9:43 PM Post #15 of 16
lol, I read that coupon code too fast, as HEAD FIPER K, and now I can't stop seeing that. 🤣

Users who are viewing this thread

Back