Eletech Cables Official Impressions & Discussions Thread
Dec 4, 2023 at 11:43 PM Post #5,236 of 5,745
I second Kiat’s post and vouch for Eric and his team’s services. I’ve come to know Eric personally and he’s probably one of the very few persons in this side of the industry that I would regard as my friend.
I second this! I don't know Eric as well as either @metaljem77 or @Kiats but my limited interaction with him is that he is passionate about his trade and is anything but unresponsive. Can't wait to share a glass of the Soloist with him at his new digs!

Dec 5, 2023 at 12:53 AM Post #5,237 of 5,745
That is surprising. Both with regards to the cable and the response. I cannot say that I have any issues with any of my cables. As with most folks with Eletech cables.

Whilst I can perhaps understand your frustration and impatience, perhaps your first sentence is not quite warranted or the way to get attention. In any event, I am sure you will get a response soon. :)
Fsilva

Sorry you have had a not as good of an experience as the rest of us have had with Eric and Eletech
I too have to second Kiats' post regarding Eric and Eletech both.

Your experience is 180' opposite of my dealings with both Eletech's products, but more importantly with Eric himself.
It is rare these days to work with someone in this hobby/industry that responds as quickly as Eric has, stands behind his products, and is open and honest in his dealings.
As noted above, perhaps it was an email filter that stopped your message from reaching him, as I've never gone more than 24-48 hours without Eric himself responding back.

As to Eletech's cables, I've never had a cable come apart in the manner both you and Eric have described.
Many of us here have bought both direct as well as 2nd and sometimes 3rd hand, and the cables always work.

it is your right to do or not do business with any company, and it sounds like your experience is one that may drive you away from using Eletech again, and to that I feel bad for you, as many others out there would not treat you as well. But again it is your right to do so, and wish you well as this hobby there are too many who will jam you up in a heartbeat (trust me I have been on the recieving end of such companies, and why I can say Eric is not that way).

Wish you well and luck in finding the sound signature you seek, as well as a company you can work with for equipment.

Dec 5, 2023 at 2:50 AM Post #5,238 of 5,745
@Fsilva , I own a few of Eletech's cables, not a lot as compared to others in this forum. So far what I can say is from the very first cable till now, I do not have any issues as I am using it for my commute to work(touch wood :)) With regards to contacting Eric, he is also very responsive, even though I did not order anything from him :)

Dec 5, 2023 at 4:37 AM Post #5,239 of 5,745
Hello there!

Thanks for reaching out to us here! :) I've searched through the system for your inquiry but couldn't find any, your email could have fallen through to spam as we usually don't leave any emails un-replied. Please send us a pm or a drop us a new email via the contact form. We'll be able to assist you thereafter.

Meanwhile, re: your previous RMA, the issue was with the solder points to the 4.4mm plug getting ripped out of the joints. Our prior service notes recorded that we've rebuilt and reterminate the 4.4mm side anew. If the same problem was to manifest again, I suspect that the same thing had happened again.
This cable has been used with care, I’m not tossing or ripping the cable like if it was indestructible…
Another email was sent to you, looking forward for your reply!
That is surprising. Both with regards to the cable and the response. I cannot say that I have any issues with any of my cables. As with most folks with Eletech cables.

Whilst I can perhaps understand your frustration and impatience, perhaps your first sentence is not quite warranted or the way to get attention. In any event, I am sure you will get a response soon. :)

Dec 5, 2023 at 5:01 AM Post #5,240 of 5,745
This cable has been used with care, I’m not tossing or ripping the cable like if it was indestructible…
Another email was sent to you, looking forward for your reply!

Had to go through the spam folder to retrieve your mail ,but reply sent! :)

Eletech Cables Stay updated on Eletech Cables at their sponsor profile on Head-Fi.

https://www.facebook.com/eletechsg https://twitter.com/EletechJP https://instagram.com/eletechsg/ https://elementechnology.com/ eric@elementechnology.com
Dec 11, 2023 at 11:30 AM Post #5,241 of 5,745
IMG_1407.jpeg

How exciting

Dec 13, 2023 at 6:02 AM Post #5,245 of 5,745
IMG_1418.png
Oh the build up!
Looking forward to what's in store to end off the year!

Bought myself the Baroque eartips recently and it has never gotten off my IEMs since. The fit and seal is just perfect when I put them on! Hopefully Eletech would make TWS versions of the eartips, that would be great on my Jabra TWS that I use for workouts :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Dec 13, 2023 at 6:50 AM Post #5,246 of 5,745
Dec 14, 2023 at 8:05 AM Post #5,247 of 5,745
🥳

IMG_0798.png

Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023 at 12:05 PM Post #5,248 of 5,745
Just got the Inferno in for my Susvara. First immediate impression is that it needs burn in. There is a deepness in the soundstage and a slightly thicker sound on the Inferno compared to the stock cable. Currently the stock sounds more transparent and more nimble. I'm going to give it a few days of listening to see how it burns in.

Attachments

• IMG_0280.jpg
    IMG_0280.jpg
    9.3 MB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Dec 15, 2023 at 12:38 PM Post #5,250 of 5,745
Just got the Infernal in for my Susvara. First immediate impression is that it needs burn in. There is a deepness in the soundstage and a slightly thicker sound on the Infernal compared to the stock cable. Currently the stock sounds more transparent and more nimble. I'm going to give it a few days of listening to see how it burns in.

Awesome! The thickness went away, revealing better bass texture with mine after awhile and the treble becomes more extended and vocals more palpable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back